Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Info on Blackangel Sophie - Cambridge  (Read 1889 times)

Offline bandungy

Just noted this girl on AW External Link/Members Only. Does anyone have some info?

Offline Benjboy87

She offered me bareback...enough said

Offline bandungy

Thanks! Yeah it did look quite shady to me as well

Offline Badvicar

Thanks! Yeah it did look quite shady to me as well

What looked shady to you? You enquired about her?

Offline Badvicar

She offered me bareback...enough said

You must be quite the stud bbenjoy! All these black women throwing bareback at you.

Offline Benjboy87

What the he'll you talking about?

Offline Badvicar

Well, according to you, you fucked petitebony for free for a while. You seem to know about a sister that died of aids etc. And this WG also offered you bb. Bearing in mind one of your first posts was asking to start a thread on wg's that offer bb on the sly...I'll just continue to add 2 and 2.

Offline Badvicar

Offline Benjboy87

Think you need to get a life.

I make honest opinions and factual reviews. You just shit stir.

Get a life and move on.

Offline bandungy

No reply?

I find replying to you kind of useless :) Just to make you feel better, I enquired because it did look shady, otherwise I'd have gone without a question. But seriously, you should get a life.

Offline Benjboy87

I find replying to you kind of useless :) Just to make you feel better, I enquired because it did look shady, otherwise I'd have gone without a question. But seriously, you should get a life.

Well said.

Irritates me the way some people judge and torment others on here.

Offline Hertsgent

Well, according to you, you fucked petitebony for free for a while. You seem to know about a sister that died of aids etc. And this WG also offered you bb. Bearing in mind one of your first posts was asking to start a thread on wg's that offer bb on the sly...I'll just continue to add 2 and 2.

I'm assuming you missed the thread on Alina Badvicar, where "barebacking benjboy" told us all how wonderful it was barebacking Alina ......

Offline Punchdrunk

This fella is a wrongun imho.

Offline Students Notebook

This fella is a wrongun imho.

Punchdrunk. Which " fella " are you referring to ?

S.N.

Offline Badvicar

Why does bandungy post straight after bbenjoy everytime? Both fucking dodgy. Both want me to get a life, when I have a rich and enjoyable one. Dodgy.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 10:31:48 pm by Badvicar »

Offline Benjboy87

Nothing dodgy about me. Your the 1 who clearly has issues.
I post honest reviews like most people here. You just look to discredit anyone where possible. Perhaps you have past issues. I don't know and don't care. What I do care about is making sure I post honest reviews for those that find information usefull.

Offline Hertsgent

I post honest reviews like most people here. You just look to discredit anyone where possible. Perhaps you have past issues. I don't know and don't care. What I do care about is making sure I post honest reviews for those that find information usefull.

There are 3 of people on this thread alone that think your a wrong'un Bbenjboy - how's the itching, and have you got through your list of "WGs that will do bareback" yet?

Offline Badvicar

My only past issues are with wrong'uns, undercover party organising pimps, general psychos, touts and dodgy folk. You may qualify under several of those categories. When the oft forthright Punchy, and the measured Mr G both smell a rat, then it generally means it eats it's own young and spreads leptospirosis.

Offline Benjboy87

Haha. You do make me laugh. People like you are what's wrong with society. Have you got any proof of things you accuse me and other People of? Since when did you decide to police the site. I am sure admin can do that job just fine and the like of you are not needed to police the site accusing people of various things with absolutely no proof. What you are my dear boy is a social troll.

Offline Badvicar

Haha. You do make me laugh. People like you are what's wrong with society. Have you got any proof of things you accuse me and other People of? Since when did you decide to police the site. I am sure admin can do that job just fine and the like of you are not needed to police the site accusing people of various things with absolutely no proof. What you are my dear boy is a social troll.

I'll take the Pepsi challenge any day of the week my "dear boy". I think the common consensus is that Admin does not have the time to read and judge every post on this busy and complex site. Hence, members give input and highlight dodgy posters/posts. I am not a mod, I have never claimed to be. If scrutiny by your peers makes you so uncomfortable, maybe you should look at yourself and stop coming off as dodgy or previously banned. Chose to ignore me, no skin. Or click report.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 12:30:20 am by Badvicar »

Offline Badvicar

Guess your balls have shrunk, as no reply, when you have been on.