Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy.Emma xx - Glasgow  (Read 2292 times)

Online zag69

Anyone know what's happening with Emma? She's not retiring is she...?  :(

External Link/Members Only

Offline pilgrim

Online zag69

good news that. Don't know why she needs one her tits are lovely.

Offline Santiago

+1 Agree

She doesn't need a tit job, nice little but adequate set

:hi:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Agreed but she wants the big ones so lets just hope its a good job.

Offline seeker

:dash:
Emma has a lovely pair ..
or is it Emma Had a lovely pair  :(
Ahh well its her decision as long as shes happy  :angelgirl:

Offline The Man With No Name

On the contrary, I think she'll look cracking with a bigger pair, as long as they're well done of course.  :dance:

Will re-galvanise my interest in what was an otherwise friendly and competent, but overly-petite, ordinary slim body and ultimately underwhelming experience.

I take it this info is straight from the horse's mouth, Pilgrim?

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

I take it this info is straight from the horse's mouth, Pilgrim?
Well I saw her recently and she said as much. After seeing my surgical scars she was asking questions about getting anesthetised for it.

Well I saw her recently and she said as much. After seeing my surgical scars she was asking questions about getting anesthetised for it.

Interesting. What cup size did you opt for in the end? Those puppies healing up nicely?

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Interesting. What cup size did you opt for in the end? Those puppies healing up nicely?
Unfortunately they have fallen from my ribs to my stomach to create an oddly shaped paunch.

Just bumping this as Emma seems to have been back working for a few weeks now and was thinking of dropping by.

Anyone seen her with her new tits and can comment on whether they're any good?

Offline Dave.real

Just bumping this as Emma seems to have been back working for a few weeks now and was thinking of dropping by.

Anyone seen her with her new tits and can comment on whether they're any good?

Saw her yesterday, they're decent  :thumbsup: nice size good shape, soft, not overly fake. Had plasters underneath to protect scars but nothing off putting.

Will be doing a review soon