Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Moon Flower Massage Earls Court.  (Read 6035 times)

Offline Moneyd

External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Ok since Laura (the Estonian with amazing tits) left Wellbeing if been looking for a replacement.

The fact is no one will replace here. She was cute. Awesome tits. I'd tip her £20-£30 and I would get dfk, owo with cim or sex as we had great rapport. Slowly I'm accepting that this won't happen again. So I tried this place.

Paid £25 for 30 minute massage and £40 for topless HR. I wouldn't usually pay that much but I'd  had a few beers so I thought fuck it.

Venue was good. Had a shower in the room which was handy. Clean and the lady at the desk was friendly. I asked to see the girl before I paid and they were fine with it.

Had a Polish girl called Nicole (tues to thurs every week). Not amazing facially but body was ok (size 8-10) and big natural protuberances. I'd give them a 7 out of 10.

I might add that I called the place before hand to ask if they had EE. They said yes and also answered my questions about her chest size. Which I liked.

Massage was actually pretty decent. HR was above average.

Would I go back again. Yes, if I was confident I could get the extras for max £30. Probably not though. I'm obsessed with finding Laura.

A fried also came here a few weeks ago. Saw a Hungarian called Sophia (I think) and apparently her tits we're world class. Maybe I'll find out for myself one day.

Offline sparkus

Any update on Sophia? The receptionist said she works Wednesday only and I couldn't make it.  Would prefer a real account of her so-called world class jugs rather than secondhand info.

Offline Moneyd

Any update on Sophia? The receptionist said she works Wednesday only and I couldn't make it.  Would prefer a real account of her so-called world class jugs rather than secondhand info.

No update. Although someone pm'd me saying they would check her out.

I'll message and chase.

peter296

Offline sparkus

how big is the shower?

Decent enough, though as someone said in a review, not much in the way of a door.

Offline Moneyd

Decent enough, though as someone said in a review, not much in the way of a door.

The shower I had was decent and had a closing door. Was in the massage room.

Each room may differ I guess.

Offline sparkus

Moneyd, your mate either wants shooting or perhaps can bung some of his copious wad my way. Review to follow but one of my top 5 worst massage shop experiences.

Rough with the smooth, repeat...

Offline Moneyd

Moneyd, your mate either wants shooting or perhaps can bung some of his copious wad my way. Review to follow but one of my top 5 worst massage shop experiences.

Rough with the smooth, repeat...

Sorry to hear that mate. Who did you have?

Offline sparkus

Sophia - dumpy, miserable but with big, heavy looking tits. She said 60 quid (!) to get them out and wouldn't budge on that, so I declined and she ended the massage there and left the room. 25 for 15 minutes of a nice rub down, little skill.