Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Playful Melanie Camberley  (Read 1604 times)

12 review(s) for PLAYFUL MELANIE (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Elmer.fudd

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Last minute plan - other girls were not available, not answering and remembered she had some good reviews and i found that she was in Camberley.

Good communications and she was ready ahead of time and phoned me to say come up.

Attractive, curvy Russian - shorter and rounder than anticipated but attractive and seemed sweet girl - rudimentary English. FK, quickly into OWO - good technique and wanted to Fuck soon after. Lots of kissing RO and fingering before hand and she was definitely aroused and into it. - pop one doggy.
Light massage - ok, then asked what i wanted - said OWO and bless her she spent a good 15 mins of 30 min meeting sucking me off - great but was unlikely to pop so i suggested Mish and popped soon after - cock a bit worn out now - she really goes for it with the oral!

She is just like her reviews - sexually driven and and good punt. Recommended but prefer more glamourous types and there is more choice out there.
Nice mod town centre flat with good facilities and 2 hour free parking up the road away from the town - 5 min walk.

Offline king tarzan

Looks nice
But lack of height is a disappointment
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline time2play

Ah she's the one i should have seen instead of alica.
You popped twice in 30 mins??
Was it near the library or theatre by any chance?

Offline Steve_jones14

Saw Melanie this evening, yes they are near the theatre. Great punt, horny girl, her arse is fantastic and loves having it slapped!

Offline Huawei

Looks nice
But lack of height is a disappointment

As I'm a shortarse, this looks an advantage to me, so I gave it a go. Review just posted.