Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicey Lucy - Birmingham Anyone???  (Read 11558 times)

lovingfacials

External Link/Members Only

Looks awesome, great pic's, superb f/b.....English and reasonably priced..........

Anyone firsthand expereince from on here?

cheers

Offline big8red8

I visited her about 5/6 weeks ago.

She has a great body for her age but is a bit rough looking.

Wouldn't do anal because I was "too big".  What rubbish.

With that much positive feedback I left disappointed that that she used the A levels is at discretion line.  She has A levels and A levels at discretion ticked on her profile

She makes a loud gargling noise when giving you a blowjob.  Not sure whether that is a good thing or a bad thing.

The flat is ok though.

lovingfacials

can you expand rough looking - how so? and age?

cheers for eeply tho...........wat was the sex like was she 'game'

tda666

Some of her photos in her gallery should go into the 'most pointless profile photos' thread. A blurred shot of her hallway and one of her kitchen ??

Particularly like the photo of her with a bandage round her arm .... classy !

Offline big8red8

She looks older in the face than the body.  Her profile says 37, which may be about right.  She's a bit "council estate slapper". Has one of those really gruff voices too.

She is friendly and very chatty.  Service was enthusiastic.  Gives you a choice upfront between covered or OWO.

She seems game for most things.  Facials and CIM both on offer.

I've been on a bit of an mission to have anal sex again, as it's been a while.  With her stunning feedback and list of likes I thought I was quids in here.  But I was wrong.

If I'd not asked for anal I may have walked out happy.

Anything else you want to know?

Offline spaceman979

good and not so good, fantastic body, freindly , dfk, seen her a few times last time not so good hesitant to use toy,despite me asking 3 times, just made excuses, no anal play,  way way too much lube, but great bj and cim,straight on it as soon as i was naked no problem lovely and deep,  didnt get round to sex, very friendly, flat and area ok, i liked her a lot, but dont think she did me, she says she is a just do it girl , but didnt find that to be the case, but as i say maybe it was just me.

Offline nomeansno

Been on my hot list for ages but the lack of face pics has always put me off, sounds like there might be a good reason for it.

lovingfacials

Some of her photos in her gallery should go into the 'most pointless profile photos' thread. A blurred shot of her hallway and one of her kitchen ??

Particularly like the photo of her with a bandage round her arm .... classy !

TDA

I noticed that I presume it was to cover up a distinct tattoo however this is visble on other pics, im not sure, the bosy looks superb, the f/b looks good but facially it looks a bit rough - may pass, im not sold either way and if I can have Jenny1 for an hour for £70 im struggling to take this one for 30 mins for £60

Offline Tailpipe

She looks older in the face than the body.  Her profile says 37, which may be about right.  She's a bit "council estate slapper". Has one of those really gruff voices too.

:D :D

LF show a bit class man , or did you just fancy a bit rough Trade  :D

lovingfacials

TP

Yep i fancy a bit of 'council estate'.............. :D :D

Dont know why but it gets me twitching

tda666

TP

Yep i fancy a bit of 'council estate'.............. :D :D

Dont know why but it gets me twitching

That's fair enough mate, I'm sure we have all had a bit if rough every now and then and it can have its bonuses. After all, I doubt you are planning to take her home to meet the family !!

Offline Tailpipe

That's fair enough mate, I'm sure we have all had a bit if rough every now and then and it can have its bonuses. After all, I doubt you are planning to take her home to meet the family !!

LF is a brave man as he could be taking one for the team here as the profile looks a bit iffy. But think it adds to the fun for LF. :D

lovingfacials

TDA

the things I want to do to her, would certianly be a 'discussion point' over tea with my mum...............'so lucy did my son take care of you'.........sniggers from me/lucy :D :D

tda666

Reminds me of many years back at the start of my punting days I had just had a proper lively session with a little Italian minx in Amsterdam. At the end of the session she just didn't want to let me go, hugging and kissing me and just chatting bollocks. She said to me 'You are such a lovely tall strong boy, I bet your parents are so proud of you' .... I replied 'Well, probably not right at this moment?'
She thought for a second and then replied ' Your Mother maybe no, but your Father YES !!'

Offline Steve2

I saw Lucy at least 2 years ago. Certainly a full on sort of woman. She does everything it says on the profile with enthusiasm

secondart

For what it's worth, great experience for me.  Enthusiastic to say the least, bj was almost angry! Very close to being a 2 minute visit.  All else sounds right, smart apartment off Hurst Street, offered shower before and after, talked to me about what I wanted [bit weird if you just have 'sex' as an answer], great body considering she is more mature than others [diplomatic] and just a nice girl who puts you at your ease.  Very popular, took a number of attempts before she wasn't busy and I've given up on her since because I never seem to have time to hang around.  But all in all, you will do well.

temmop

Agree with the general consensus here: really great body and very eager to please. Sloppy, dirty blowjobs and seeming up for anything. The drawback is she really does show her age in her face. You can also tell that she smokes, and smokes a lot.

Offline zootalors

Made two appointments to see her.Still haven't seen her.Nothing worse than hanging around for half an hour after the appointed time hoping she'll bother to answer the phone. :dash:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I saw her last month. She was eager to please, but I really couldn't be arsed much - Birmingham has that effect on me, it's a depressing place even at the best of times.
All I wanted was a mug of hot tea and a bacon sandwich.  :(

Offline billyjo

She's well known for accepting appointments and then not answering her phone when the customer turns up.

Offline Steve2

She's well known for accepting appointments and then not answering her phone when the customer turns up.

NOT my experience

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline billyjo

NOT my experience

The guy who started this thread made a booking with her and left a positive review highly recommending her.  Next time he booked her she wouldn't answer the phone when he reached the destination.  Others have said the same.

Offline Steve2

Read his thread again and see the subtle suggestions

I stick by

NOT my experience

« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 05:26:36 pm by Steve2 »

Offline Juankerr

Read his thread again and see the subtle suggestions

I stick by

NOT my experience

I'm with Steve on this one.
Saw her a couple of time's a while back and enjoyed the meet's ( didn't get anal as I was also too big!!  :rolleyes: ) but never had any booking or communication issue's.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 06:37:47 pm by Juankerr »