Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie Dyson - Incall - Preston  (Read 786 times)

6 review(s) for Sophie Dyson (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online NW_Guy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:  Mobile no on AW.  I sent an initial enquiry text on the morning, Reply within 20 min.  Arranged 2pm meet.

Location:  Works from home.  Small flat, just off Sharoe Green lane, Fulwood.  Clean and tidy inside.  OK parking outside flats

Price:  £50 for 30 min, £90 the hour.
Initially booked 30 min as I too have had some shit punts, but her appearance and attitude made me upgrade to an hour.

Look:  Exactly the girl on the profile pics.  Not super hot looking, say a 7/10.  Very petite, nice ass, small A cup boobs.  Very responsive nipples.  Not wearing makeup.  Wearing mini dress as requested.  Think she’s more of a leggings kind of girl normally.

Attitude: Definitely a native Preston girl.  Very friendly , bubbly and chatty.  Eager to please, wants to know what you like and tries to get right on with it.  Can talk for England.

Service: FK, DFK, OWO, DT (3/4, not balls deep), RO, rimming on her, fingering (she’s very tight, so 1 finger is about it), vaginal sex in RCG (her favourite), mish, doggie, CIM and massage.

Nice kissing to start with - she seemed genuinely pleased that I wanted to.  The usual groping and fumbling.  She starts with a great blowjob, I have to say – gentle, but firm.  Knows what works.  Switch around and i return the favour – Clean and fresh down there,  she gives me directions on what floats her boat and with the right oral actions, she came with a bit of a squirt.  She couldn’t wait to get her mouth back around my cock, so more owo,  Got the sap rising and on with the raincoat and into RGC – she went like a steam train, pounding away.  Wanted to slow it down so moved to mish to work up a bit of a sweat.  Onto to doggie and pounded away like a good one till nearly the point of no return.  Only 40 mins in, so was trying to save myself and told her – ‘No problem – you can have multiple pops’ was the reply. She whipped of the condom and carried on the excellent oral without to completion, taking the whole load in her mouth.  Very nice.  She legged it to the bathroom to spit it out..

TBH I have never tried to do multiple pops in an hour, so wasn’t surprised that it wasn’t about to happen.  She makes us a pretty decent cuppa and we chat about the usual crap.  She’s a smoker and fond of weed, but nothing stronger I believe.

In conclusion, Sophie is a bit wacky, very friendly and pleasant, gives a bloody good BJ and humps for England.  She is very petite with small boobs, but has genuine enthusiasm for what she does.  At £90 / hr she is a very good VFM punt.  I would return, if nothing else for a quick pump and dump on a whim.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bigdave2000

Cheers for the info NWG - recently seen her profile, but her green light is never on - do you know if she works "at request"?

Were there any extras or all inc?

Online NW_Guy

BigDave,
She doesn't have a computer.  Must use a friends or something, so you won't have much luck putting a booking through.  Just call or txt her on the number on her profile.

All inclusive, no extras offered or asked for.

NWG