Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tyler - Karma Sutra Girls, Didsbury (Manchester)  (Read 2541 times)

9 review(s) for TylerGFE (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline NigelF

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £50 for 30 mins

Looks: Great. She's more fit than "pretty" but she has a great body and a cracking face to boot. Her pics are accurate and she has a nice tan. She has large fake tits but IMO they're a decent job and certainly not too firm. 34G seems accurate but I'm pretty bad at telling at such large sizes. Her stated age is 27 and this/late 20s seems accurate.

Service: Good OW but nothing amazing. Fairly enthusiastic kissing but mainly lip-based. Enthusiastic sex in multiple positions. A really solid shag.

Overall, a good punt with a great looking girl.

Brunettelover

Thanks for the review fella. Never heard of this place before but she looks rather yummy. May have to have a little dabble me thinks  :yahoo:

Offline NigelF

Thanks for the review fella. Never heard of this place before but she looks rather yummy. May have to have a little dabble me thinks  :yahoo:

No worries. For the most part, it's a really good parlour. The rooms and showers are good. Many of the girls are good punts but of course not all of them are. See my reviews (plus those of others) for more info. Feel free to ask questions about a specific girl though. I've seen a few who unfortunately I've not reviewed (mainly due to them being long ago and for some reason, hard to rate).

I forgot to add that she has pretty serious reliability issues (even for a WG), so if she's not already arrived when/if you book, then it's definitely worth checking she has actually turned up before you set off. I imagine the recpetionist would probably tell you this anyway though.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 01:32:49 pm by NigelF »

Offline rajthebritish

Are there any other girls you can recommend? Last time i went it was called charlottes going back a few years here doubt any of old girls still work there. I do remeber getting a good service though.

Offline NigelF

Are there any other girls you can recommend? Last time i went it was called charlottes going back a few years here doubt any of old girls still work there. I do remeber getting a good service though.

Skye - Great GFE, plenty of DFK, very enthusiastic. Negatives include very firm, "plastic" fake boobs. See my review for more info: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110729.0
Having looked at my review again, I notice I described her tits as "still pleasant". I'd actually like to rescind that comment as they're far too old-school/"bolt-on" looking for me. They're not a terrible job though.

Jessica - Brilliant GFE, plenty of DFK, extremely enthusiastic. Possible negative might be her looks but doubt you can go wrong if you like gingers. Again, see my review for more detail: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125995.0

Lola - Great GFE, plenty of DFK, very enthusiastic. See review (which I've just updated): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=117654.0

Dominique is also good but her GFE isn't on a par with those 3 above. See review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98171.0
Having looked at that again I'm surprised I said there was no kissing, as she's definitely done that on subsequent visits (mainly lip based/light FK though). I might have been mistaken but that's unlikely, what's more likely is that I didn't make any attempt (or ask) to kiss her on my first visit (I'm pretty sure it was quite a while ago) even though I probably would have wanted to kiss or rather her to kiss me (so I wouldn't have to initiate).

I've also seen Carla, Kerry, Pammy, Katy and Rachel. Unfortunately they were all a good while ago (or thereabouts) and I either can't remember or would still struggle to rate them. They'd probably all be some variation of neutral though. Katy was probably the best of bunch but from what little I remember, I would describe her as a little "work-shy". I think Pammy was also quite good but we really didn't click (I think I didn't like her as a person which is very unusual for me and possibly we were both having a bad day). She works at GFE Bury as Pamela. I think Kerry was decent but I can't remember much at all. Rachel is in her mid (possibly late) 40s and her pics at the time were quite misleading, they are a bit better now (but still flattering). Again, I can't really remember much about her and she could have been quite good but what I do remember is me having "performance issues" (mostly related to my personal/family issues at the time although her looks were a small factor) and that soured the punt. Carla has nice tits but from what little I remember, she seemed to be a bit "cold" and also tried to charge me extra for RO (although she did let me off).

Do search for other reviews of the KSG girls as well though. I know I'm not the only whose done them (including recently).

« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 06:57:14 pm by NigelF »