Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 10 King St Blackpool.  (Read 504 times)

Online Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Visit was on Monday evening, wasn't actually planned to go to the King St Thia Shop.. However....

I'd already decided on a proper session on Monday evening. So over the weekend I did some homework. Already had a decent shortlist of 5 possibles. So I started texting & calling to arrange a meet. Out of the 5 not one replied.... So in the end, I opted for a visit to 10 King St in Blackpool.

Only girl was Lynsey. She was a pleasant girl. Nice and slim. So if was off with the clobber and on to the bed. All started well. I laid on my back & she started with some HR. Also she had a little vibrator. Popped a condom on it & played around my balls, and teased my arse. Was evtreally enjoyable, but after a few min I felt ready to pop. So I asked her to ease off. She laughingly joked, and carried on. Within a few seconds. I cum..... Would been under 10 min in to a 30 session. TBH I was a touch annoyed, as when you gotta cum, nowt gonna stop it... That's when I rapidly went down hill.

After a good 5min watching her clean up. She offered a massage. Ok, I turned over. This so called massage basically consisted of her using one arm to prop herself up, & then she just used the ends of her fingers to lightly tap me. Never know anything so useless in all my times.

Was when she started tapping the neck & back of my head. I turned over. Thought, time to have her climb on top... Was told NO. "You Cum Before. Only One CUm". No BJ & No sex... 😡

King Street used to have some really great girls there, but in the last 12 months.. Utterly shit.

Can't say I won't visit again. But not if Lyndsey is offered... Saying that, they seem to swap girls there every few weeks....