Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Lane - Farnborough  (Read 7596 times)

12 review(s) for EmilyLane xx (9 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Biznasty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30mins.

Location - new flats near the bmw garage in town. Advised to park in local pub car park. Easy to find and pretty standard flat.

The girl - I've seen Emily a few years ago and she looks like the pics do, think she's lost a bit of weight over the past few years, fantastic body, big enhanced breasts. Quite a tall girl and wears high heels so looks even taller.

The service. As just 30mins it wasnt loads, Owo and sex in a few positions..

The meet. Arranged the day before via text, phoned when I arrived and she gave me the number and buzzed me in, opened the door and took me to the room, remembered me as mentioned a time we'd met before. Straight down to it some light fk and then onto Owo which was good. Enthusiastic at this and then suggested sex, so on with the mac and she climbed on top, great view of her tits and she really knows how to ride well! I asked to switch over to doggy and we went at it there before finishing in missionary. Quick chat and asked about her being regular in Farnborough now which she said she would be and off I went.

Would I return? Yes, seen her before and her body really does it for me and always get a good service, she's a good replacement for aimee/Emily jaye who has sadly disappeared.

Offline nigel4498

Cheers for the review  :hi:
Emily is on my hot list for my next trip to Farnborough and I have visited the place opposite the BMW garage, think it was Sweet Sweet Kiss I saw there.l
There's a pub behind the garage so handy for a post punt pint.

Icespartan

Does anyone know if Emily works anymore?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Have you tried sending her a message on AW.   :unknown:

Offline DrConners

She hasn't logged into her aw profile since "Last Login: 05/10/2019" & the last fb left for her was in September 2018.

Either taking a break, only seeing certain regs, got a bf, got pregnant or just hung up her knickers.

What ^^^ said - Message her.

She hasn't deactivated her profile (Although she won't be earning a fortune from the pg I wouldn't think) - Go have sex with an available whore in the meantime & let us know how you get on  :hi:

Offline WKD123

Why do you care?  You clearly don't punt so what does it matter if she does or doesn't?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Permit me this minor edit, DrC. To me OP has some undisclosed interest in Emily that isn't punting.

Either taking a break, only seeing certain regs, got a bf, got pregnant, or just hung up her knickers or trying to avoid dodgy stalker types.

Offline DrConners

Permit me this minor edit, DrC. To me OP has some undisclosed interest in Emily that isn't punting.

Not at all Fuzzy, I had the same train of thought.

I was just giving him some more rope ........................

;)

Offline MrMatrix

Last time I saw her she was trying to set up her own business. Perhaps its turning a corner and business is picking up. I do think she will come back in time. She likes the man beast :hi:

Offline rockhardbaby

Do you have a contact number for her ?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Do you have a contact number for her ?

Why don't you try checking her profile on here?

Offline agent47

i have her number but i'm not giving it to you  :P

Offline MrMatrix

i have her number but i'm not giving it to you  :P
I also have her number :hi:

Offline DrConners

Her AW feedback rating has rather hilariously (IMO) come to halt at :

Rating: 69

:D

Offline aj12345

Dammit was hoping someone was going to say she's back.

Offline MrMatrix

She's in Uxbridge now
Her last log in still shows the 5th October. So I dont think shes back yet :hi:

Icespartan

Must have seen her over 20 times for the past few years, missing her sweet ass wonder when she be back

Offline MrMatrix

Must have seen her over 20 times for the past few years, missing her sweet ass wonder when she be back
When was the last time you saw her :unknown:

Icespartan

End of July. It was good shame I didn’t book it for the whole evening when was the last time you saw her

Offline nigel4498

I saw her July 2018.
She told me then that she was going to concentrate on her merchandising business.
Of course it's also possible she may have dropped a sprog.  :unknown:

Icespartan

She was always good every time I see her, OWO and CIM was the best. Hope she’s doing well on her business

Offline MrMatrix

She was always good every time I see her, OWO and CIM was the best. Hope she’s doing well on her business
She looked after me like wise. But CIM was something that hadnt been on her profile for a while :hi:

Icespartan

I know but if you ask nicely she was willing to let me release my load in her mouth. She loved it  :thumbsup:

Don’t think she’s coming back have recently message her no reply. Looks like she took her pic down on her AW profile.

Offline nigel4498

Looks like she took her pic down on her AW profile.
I suspect she may have been tipped off about this thread as she has altered her profile adding that she is not working at present.

Offline MrMatrix

I suspect she may have been tipped off about this thread as she has altered her profile adding that she is not working at present.
She has no need to as she is highly regarded by her customers- including myself :hi: