Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyemma85 Glasgow....did anyone see her?  (Read 1629 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just noticed this girl was in Glasgow today not sure how I missed her ...pics of her and her boobs look awesome.

Nice feedback on AW and 3 positives on here.....looks like a keeper  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline The Man With No Name

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just noticed this girl was in Glasgow today not sure how I missed her ...pics of her and her boobs look awesome.

Nice feedback on AW and 3 positives on here.....looks like a keeper  :thumbsup:

Nah, been tempted as a plan B a few times myself due to her 15 min rate, but preventative circumstances, lack of will and effort/not being in punting mood, or other options on my side - and location/lack of availability on hers - have always put an end to any such notion. She never seems to be up for any more than two nights at a time, if even that these days, so you need to be sharp to catch her, I'd say.

Something about the previous face pic/current partial face pic looks slightly pouty and potentially narcissistic, semi-chavy, self-righteous, ill-tempered WG to (probably just) me. But there's nothing at all to indicate that in the other reviews, quite the opposite in fact, and am sure such fears would be greatly allayed once you met what is probably a lovely, very friendly girl in the flesh.

But in case you're fishing for further recommendations, I honestly don't think you need them. Three positives-nil from reasonably established UKPunters - and going by them, she sounds like she'll likely be right up your fluffy street, Taz boy. :thumbsup:

Next time she's up, go forth, punt and report.  :dance:  :drinks:

Glasgow85

I skelped her when she was last up moody bastard that one p :kiss:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 06:07:01 pm by Glasgow85 »

Offline tazman1002001

I skelped her when she was last up moody bastard that one p :kiss:

What does that even mean..... Positive.....negative..... A review would be helpful for everyone
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Glasgow85

Don't get me wrong She was a great punt, just a tad on the quiet/moody side

Offline tazman1002001

Don't get me wrong She was a great punt, just a tad on the quiet/moody side

Look forward to reading the review?
Banned by:

Offline Jamesie007

I found her to be a good punt.  Very chatty and down to earth.  Thought at the time she had a good pair so confused why she had to get them bigger as now they won't fit in my hands.  She was up for a good session when I met her .