Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mel craigslist Cumbernauld Timewaster  (Read 1429 times)

Offline cigano8

Arranged to meet "Mel" aka sensual massage on craigslist:
External Link/Members Only

Normally wouldn't go there but the previous reviews on here sounded decent. 
This meeting was a non-event in the end but I think negative is justified.

Comms are a nightmare as it's craigslist email only and the first time we couldn't agree a date (after several back and forth emails)  fair enough, tried again the next month and agreed time, I confirmed in the morning as requested and still hadn't received address an hour before meet so emailed to check and she says she needs to cancel something's come up. This should have been the red flag but with the real lack of young Scottish masseuses in the Glasgow scene I persevered, so I rescheduled to the next week. This time confirmation email sent and address returned, I turn up on time, knock on the door and would you believe no answer, wait couple minutes try again...nothing. So at this point tried sending email and was conscious I was hanging about outside a house, so tried one final time must have waited about 7 minutes outside and further 10 in car nearby then left.

She emailed an hour later saying she fell asleep and she's just up...not much of an apology to be honest  :angry: :mad: She's also stupid enough to leave her real name in the email chain  :dash:

Told her that's plenty won't be going back. My advice- avoid this massive time waster simply can't trust her.

Offline Jock D

That's an absolute sickner mate...but cheers for the review...I've been in contact with her via email...and fully intended making a booking...but you've just saved me a journey to what's it called?

Btw...if the fell asleep part is genuine???...then it reeks of a possible drug problem. :thumbsdown:

Offline cigano8

That's an absolute sickner mate...but cheers for the review...I've been in contact with her via email...and fully intended making a booking...but you've just saved me a journey to what's it called?

Btw...if the fell asleep part is genuine???...then it reeks of a possible drug problem. :thumbsdown:
No probs mate wish I was reviewing for her services though. Not often you get oral with a massage.

Booking was the middle of the day as well. To be honest I've never been too keen on Scottish WG's for that reason. But I will say I didn't get that impression with her, impossible to tell without speaking on the phone though. Area she stays looks safe too, again not that's anything to go by. She said she was up late because she's busy and has a lot of Uni work... :unknown:

Online Mickeybhoy

I had the same problem mate, arrange a date and time after long emails, and when I got to her place and no answer at the door.  Got an email two hours later saying she had to go to college and for got about our meeting. She told me she will be free the next day but I didn't reply.

Time waster