Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smile NQ Manchester  (Read 1087 times)

Yanusmc

External Link/Members Only

So on a course in Manchester at the moment and wanted a massage as well as a little extra, did a little research on here and Smile seemed the best option.

I text the number a couple of hours before to confirm the price if the massage (£25 for 30 minutes) and that I could choose the girl when I entered, they confirmed that I could and asked what time. I replied that I wanted to just walk in which was fine.

I headed over at about 5pm, slight issue as there's a constant flow of pedestrians at that time as well as a busy cafe across the road, did a couple of maps and then just went for it and walked in.

There was a couple of girls and the receptionist sat waiting and an oldish guy. I was asked if I had booked, I hadn't quickly handed over payment and then the better looking of the 3 asked me to follow which I did.

Standard procedure for the massage (I won't ramble indulgently as others do) the massage was firm as requested and English reasonable to have a conversation. She eventually asked me to remove the boxers and it gradually got more intimate, asked to turn over and then if I wanted anything more  I asked how much and was told £80 for B2B down to £30 for HE. I stated I've just got £20 which she accepted for HE. I asked to touch which she said ok, felt her bum over her trousers however when I moved to the boobs she moved away.  HE was really really good, she then carried on with the massage and when we finished I had been in there about 45 minutes

The girl was called Lily, slender with small boobs which suited her frame and a great bum. I'd be interested if she was willing to offer more at a reasonable price.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 04:49:28 pm by Yanusmc »