Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie @ Premier Leeds  (Read 2252 times)

Jimm007

External Link/Members Only

1 hour outcall. £150 (+ £30 for OWO).

Communications were ok, but I had to ring to ask if she'd got lost. Was told the traffic was bad, so she'd be 45 minutes late - I'd never have known had I not called, as they weren't going to even update me.

Facially, she's very nice looking, but I noticed that her breath smelled really bad - like stale. She said she'd been drinking during the day and it was stale lager mixed with smoke. Great!
I didn't have any mints/gum and neither did she, so we skipped the kissing.

This then went onto OWO which she charged an extra £30 for.

After around 20 minutes I suggested we go to the bedroom, where she told me she can't have sex due to stomach pains. She said the agency knew and asked if they'd told me - they hadn't. Her words were something like,
"I've been having stomach pains and I can't have that inside me (pointing at my cock), it's far too big and it'll hurt".

Who sends a working girl on an outcall when she can't have sex?

So overall
1) Bad breath
2) No sex

To top it off, she claimed she arrived 10 minutes before she did, so only had 50 minutes.

A bit of a disaster to say the least!

It's times like this I really do consider packing this game in and every time I feel the urge, sticking £150 into a savings account and having a wank.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 06:58:11 pm by Jimm007 »

Offline CityTillIDie

I sincerely hope you've taken this up with the agency

CTID

Vincy

I have used Premier several times and I have seen different girls. I would say they are a very good agency and all the girls in have seen are simply amazing. Very professional. I would not use any other agency except Premier. Girls like Hannah, Emily, Leah, Angel, Isabelle, Lucy, Zara, just to name a few. I suppose it was a one off.  Vincent.

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
I have used Premier several times and I have seen different girls. I would say they are a very good agency and all the girls in have seen are simply amazing. Very professional. I would not use any other agency except Premier. Girls like Hannah, Emily, Leah, Angel, Isabelle, Lucy, Zara, just to name a few. I suppose it was a one off.  Vincent.
[/quote

Is this poster real?

James999

Nice Advert, now fuck off  :music:

Offline CityTillIDie

Your only 'review' was to badmouth another Leeds agency.
Transparent doesn't begin to cover it.

So to speak!

CTID

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline Darkepool

+1

Beat me to it.  :bomb: :bomb:

Same here... three posts bigging up Premier and pouring scorn on another. Vested interest or what?

Jimm007

OK, I have an update.

They called me earlier and were very apologetic. Said they'd spoken to Rosie who admitted to what I'd put in the OP.

However, the best they can do is offer me my next punt for £130. It's not ideal, as I paid £180 which was mainly wasted really, but what can you do.

The thing is, a similar thing happened with Isabelle (although this was about a year ago so don't remember much of the hour), where she had a cold and a sore throat and so couldn't do oral. So 'Vincy' (clearly linked with Premier), was incorrect when saying it was a one off.

Offline CityTillIDie

There's a funny joke in here somewhere using

Vince
Con

Convince

But I cannot for the life of me put it together..!

:drinks:

CTID

Offline HudzLad

OK, I have an update.

They called me earlier and were very apologetic. Said they'd spoken to Rosie who admitted to what I'd put in the OP.

However, the best they can do is offer me my next punt for £130. It's not ideal, as I paid £180 which was mainly wasted really, but what can you do.

£20 off?

I'd look elsewhere next time. That's shocking compensation.

Brunettelover

Sod them off OP. There's plenty of other agencies around. I give the benefit of doubt (within reason) to indies but massage parlours and esp agencies it's one strike and out. They really should know better.

Offline TBONE16

The thing is, a similar thing happened with Isabelle (although this was about a year ago so don't remember much of the hour), where she had a cold and a sore throat and so couldn't do oral. So 'Vincy' (clearly linked with Premier), was incorrect when saying it was a one off.

Its a good thing the Mods are on and kept Vincy off

Offline mrfishyfoo

Its a good thing the Mods are on and kept Vincy off

There are no mods fella.

Just "The Boss"  :hi: :hi: