Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emanuellx - Kilmarnock (yes really)  (Read 1864 times)

1 review(s) for Emanuellx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline rowdee1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have seen this girl a couple of times now and would give her a positive on both occasions. Prices were as the AW profile.

She's located about a half mile from the centre of Kilmarnock in a nice private house, easy parking and feels very discreet. Comms were by text.

She has a nice smiley face, in a girl next door kind of way, she's tiny, about 5' 2" and a little bit on the chubby side but her body is firm with it.

Gave all services requested, dfk, owo, reverse oral, covered sex in a few positions.

Her English is good and she's very pleasant.

All in all a very decent punt without having to trail up the A77.

Rowdee

Offline The_Don

Whats with the cake  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Town:    Kilmarnock
County:    East Ayrshire
Region:    Scotland
Nationality:    Polish

Orientation:    Straight
Views:    38202
Last Login:    Today

« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 07:38:52 pm by The_Don »

Offline rowdee1

It's a Pavlova, so I was told. I guess it's am alternative to no pics or a back of the head picture.

Rowdee

hardtoplease

It's a Pavlova, so I was told. I guess it's am alternative to no pics or a back of the head picture.

Rowdee

Nice looking pav but is this what you fucked, like American Pie style  :D :lol: :wacko:

Offline leno2016

Lmao :D :lol: a picture paints a thousand words

Offline rowdee1

Not this time, but I will stick my cock into pretty much anything.

Rowdee

Offline perfect 10

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have seen this girl a couple of times now and would give her a positive on both occasions. Prices were as the AW profile.

She's located about a half mile from the centre of Kilmarnock in a nice private house, easy parking and feels very discreet. Comms were by text.

She has a nice smiley face, in a girl next door kind of way, she's tiny, about 5' 2" and a little bit on the chubby side but her body is firm with it.

Gave all services requested, dfk, owo, reverse oral, covered sex in a few positions.

Her English is good and she's very pleasant.

All in all a very decent punt without having to trail up the A77.

Rowdee
Profile says age 26 and size 10. So I'm guessing a bit more than a size 10? Age accurate Rowdee?

Offline rowdee1

I think the size thing is difficult with short girls, but I would guess at least a 12. As I said she's on the chubby side. I  think the age is probably there, or thereabouts. I say she's less than 30.

Rowdee
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 09:40:52 pm by rowdee1 »

Offline The Man With No Name

I think the size thing is difficult with short girls, but I would guess at least a 12. As I said she's on the chubby side. I  think the age is probably there, or thereabouts. I say she's less than 30.

Rowdee

Too much pavlova then. I'd be asking for one in a box to take away. Good thread title, mind.