Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Millyxxx from penarth  (Read 959 times)

Offline Gbw

Hi guys has anyone seen millyxxx from penarth?
Sorry no link as on my phone, (maybe someone can help)
I've tried to search her but nothing comes up apart from someone called temping,

roger987123

External Link/Members Only.   was looking at her earlier   she's deffo on the to do list

Offline Gbw

Thanks roger that's the one, see she looks nice but don't fancy the boyfriend being in the next room thing,

Offline Cymro72

She is covered here under her old name, Tempting I believe. A couple of guys had a real disaster with her. She was even accused of being a Romanian in disguise.

Offline Cymro72

The link refuses to work, but putting her adultwork number into the search box brought me straight to the thread.

slimboyo

Have to admit I did TOFFT this one last week.  Dingy backwater Penarth (Cogan end).  Was told to be quiet, mattress on the floor instead of a bed, place a little unkempt.  She does have a great body though, but she's a smoker (in the room, bit off-putting) and was drinking wine during the punt (which was lunchtime). Not going to judge her on that, but including it for others to make their own minds up.

I did have a good time with her sex-wise (blowjob was actually pretty decent) and she was pleasant enough, if a little chatty but IMO that's not a mark against her.  Took a couple of attempts to see her (she had to blow first booking off) so I'd say she's a little flaky.  I don't plan on returning though, as the bed on the floor thing just wasn't doing it for me.  I didn't have the same experience as others but that could be down to luck.

np500

The review was by that guy, just click on his name ( that guy ) on the review under op's first post above , click on his posts , scroll back to November 12th and click on the post for this girl and you get the thread following his review.

Offline Gbw

Thanks guys might have to put her on the back burner for the minute still new to punting, an this one sounds like it could go either way, not ready for that this early in my punting career! lol I'll keep looking, any one got any good suggestions of wg that work weekends?