Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blow job... Glasgow/paisley  (Read 2197 times)

Offline privatejm12

Looking to go see a nice good looking good today for a quick blowjob in the Glasgow or paisley area. Trouble is they all want £50/60 for a suck and go! That's nuts! Either that or I'm
Spoiled in Manchester. Anyone got any recommendations?

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Offline DickDiver

External Link/Members Only

She does 35 quid for 10 minute suck and go.

5 minutes doing the dishes and a 5 minute blowie?

Offline Courtney

5 minutes doing the dishes and a 5 minute blowie?

....or 10 minutes of changing into an outfit...then..... time up. :D :bomb: :wackogirl:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

....or 10 minutes of changing into an outfit...then..... time up. :D :bomb: :wackogirl:
True but shes the only one I could think of off the top of my head. I am assuming quality is less of an issue than price for the OP. At the end of the day its still busting a nut.

Offline auldie63

Here's a real belter in Paisley
                                             External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
                                                                                                                                                                 Miss Feegie Park 1980!!!!

Offline privatejm12

Here's a real belter in Paisley
                                             External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
                                                                                                                                                                 Miss Feegie Park 1980!!!!

Think I've just lost my hardon!!