Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tantra massage warwick  (Read 4276 times)

Offline Dav618id

hi guys coming up to midlands in couple of weeks, looking for a different massage, tantra massage warwick seems interesting anyone visited, interested if happy ending. if not can anyone recommend a special ending from a massage, just of the m40 from a34.   External Link/Members Only

Dirty Lad

Hi ya mate

this girl gives a good massage. She has a body to die for - sadly no touching though!!

External Link/Members Only

Online goodolnick

I went to see her years ago.

If its still the same lady she is pleasant and OK looking.

Good massage and tries to offer a 'spiritual experience'.

I remember as it being OK generally but a bit expensive for what it was .....

Offline daypunter111

I have seen the girl in Warwick.
Very different.
She is older than she looks in the pics and not as attractive though it is the same person.
She likes to believe that she is offering a genuinely enlightening experience and will sit and chat for 5-10 minutes before the actual massage to find out what you expect from the session and doesnt like the idea of you being there just for the HE.
That said the massage is good and she will give a prostate massage - in fact there wasn't a discussion about it, she just lubed up and went for it.

Offline Dav618id

thanks guys i like to be different will give her a go

Online mr.bluesky

Once thought about visiting the peace quiet tantra place in Warwick but could not be bothered after reading all about the spiritual enlightenment bollocks that goes with it that and the very expensive price. The place to go if you have more money than sense  :wacko:

stevieboy

I visited peace and quiet a few years ago as I wanted a proper sensual massage. I went along with the controlled breathing etc and to be honest I thought it was very good.
If was expensive but i was there literally hours and had the best massage and happy ending.
Not everyones cup of tea but I enjoyed it but if you do go dont expect to be done in an hour!!

Offline Dav618id

i contacted this girl for appointment, replied yes all ok gave place to park and text her, got there  parked and text and waited text again in my appointed time no reply until an hour later when she said she sat in garden and there was no network until she went inside, anyway i replied i was disappointed. next day she texted to say in short that humans have no compassion, did say would compensate my petrol. and a subliminal level had a hand in missing the meeting. replied that not all humans are bad and forget payment as i was visiting for a wedding. 
 her reply Om shanti. May the universe guide you in peace and harmony see you soon.