Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lolytta4you.69 / adelle.new (both profiles in Edinburgh )  (Read 943 times)

1 review(s) for Ary full service (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Roth]
13 review(s) for Antonya.vip69 (9 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Roth]

alyian

This is just to let you know guys these two profiles to avoid. I went to see Lolytta4you.69  for 30 minutes yesterday

External Link/Members Only

Phoned her and asked if she does all what in  her like list, she said yes and if her pictures are real, answered also yes, I went there and discovered that the girl who opened the door for me is the one in this profile

External Link/Members Only

Both Romanians. I asked her you are not the one in the profile , do you work with someone else here, she said no it is my profile and I bought it from the girl in the picture, big lie of course. Anyway, I did not want to hand her the paperwork until I make sure she will do what I want. I asked her do you do owo  and cim ?, she said no only  OW. I felt uncomfortable at all and the girl does not look nice, so I told her no sorry I want to go.
Totally waste of time and i think the reviews they have are fake, so avoid.