Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xsexyxtiax26x Cardiff  (Read 2688 times)

4 review(s) for xsexyxtiax26x (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline HughJardon

Saw this girl recently. Not my usual type of girl with the piercings and tattoos but went at it with the promise of a hard shafting off her

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms done via the AW email system,  but she was quick to respond and also postcode and phone number was given pretty swiftly.

The girl

Size 8 Petite brunette bi-sexual Welsh girl who had a fair bit of inking over her body and a proclivity for piercings. She wore stockings and a Basque and heels that made her as tall as myself. Fake breasts but a very well done set of jubblies,  good ass and a pierced clit.
Photos below are accurate

The Meet

Straight down to the Canton area of Cardiff,  easy to find but on road parking was busy,  I managed to find a space but consider this when booking and give yourself 5-10 minutes head start on the meeting.
Was let into an abode by this cutie and led into a very stylish bedroom,  kiss fm playing in the background. Paperwork done we then started to kiss it up. Plenty of tongues and slobbering and grabbing for semi sized Hugh. She was eager to get her kit off as was I.
Onto the bed we continued to kiss, I asked about the tattoos and piercings which she had 2 in her tongue. My cock sprung out of my boxers and slipped conveniently into her mouth.
Her technique was vigorous and hard with plenty of spitting,  I was well aware that she had 2 tongue piercings especially in and around my japseye,  some of it was an ouch moment but enjoyable without hitting the realms of pain.

She put the condom on without me realising and then jumped on board.. Yeeee haw her technique was and she told me prior to the punt that she liked it rough,  very intense,  and we just pounded seven bells out of each other occasionally kissing in between breathes.
Bent her over and the theme stayed with hard and fast,  the sounds of slapping and fuck me hard filled the air (and that was just off me haha)  Over to the missionary position with her legs up around my back pumping me into her harder. She then threw me on the bed and dragged the condom off and gave me an Almighty blowing,  the doors opened when she uttered “I can't wait to taste your spunk” I blew in her mouth and that's where my load stayed.

Summary

A weird hybrid of Tattooed Soph & Tori Ryder. If I'm feeling particularly horny I would defo return as she's an all or nutting kind of girl. An intense punt had

Thanks to Batteries not Included for the heads up on this minx

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline charlie-mott

Another great review Hugh. I'm on the fence looks wise with this one, but she sounds filthy so i may go for a cheeky half hour later

Offline cooperS

I want to see this girl but she is a little above my price range.

Offline HughJardon

My initial thoughts echoed yours,  but as everyone says she was defo better looking in the flesh,  very cute girl who was friendly but didn't over do the talking.

It's like Cardiff has a Tori Ryder,  BTW I believe this girl is an ex stripper but aren't they all

Fill your boots mate

Tallorder

Too many trashy tattoos for my liking.

Offline HughJardon

I want to see this girl but she is a little above my price range.

I agree totally Milko
But to justify it to myself I thought 30 mins 60 notes and owo cim 10 pounds each,  DFK on the house

She did satisfy me though  ;)

Offline HughJardon

Too many trashy tattoos for my liking.

Your either in or out,  her look can be a bit of a "Tall order" for some  :rolleyes:

king072016

Great review Hugh  :thumbsup:

Not a huge fan of a girl covered in tattoos myself but glad you had fun

Offline HughJardon

I'm not usually ObiWan and I haven't punted Tattooed Temptress and the like but her service was great.

She definitely divides opinions with her look no doubt about that  :thumbsup:

king072016

I'm not usually ObiWan and I haven't punted Tattooed Temptress and the like but her service was great.

She definitely divides opinions with her look no doubt about that  :thumbsup:

I'm still a padawan your the Jedi

Offline Mil 34

Offline HughJardon

I'm still a padawan your the Jedi

I couldn't do 10 hours with Red that's Almighty Jedi powers

Another great review  :thumbsup:

Cheers Mil it was a good bit of rough n tumble

king072016

I couldn't do 10 hours with Red that's Almighty Jedi powers

I didn't even sleep when I got home went straight to work

Offline HughJardon

I didn't even sleep when I got home went straight to work

Your just showing off now but Kin Ell mate you've got to catch 40 winks after dropping your entire days protein reserve

Yoda be fucked  :lol:

Offline iverthickone

Nice one Hugh

Not my normal type tbh, but she sounds like a right goer, so I might fancy a whirl with her.

She seems to be £80 for 30 mins now - did you get a special offer, or use your Jedi mind powers to get a reduction?

Freaky12311

I just read your review and it was great, I'm looking for the best blowjob service in cardiff that does everything swallow to licking

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review Hugh.  Also not my normal kind of girl but girls with tattoos seem to bother me less now than before.  :drinks:

np500

Nice one Hugh , all looks great to me , h l accessed.

king072016

I just read your review and it was great, I'm looking for the best blowjob service in cardiff that does everything swallow to licking

Thanks mate I'm guessing you meant my recent review

It depends what your budget is really as most of the guys will tell you this

Tallorder

That is a fair point. Looks may be one thing and services another.

I'm sure she's fabulous ;)

Offline HughJardon

Nice one Hugh

Not my normal type tbh, but she sounds like a right goer, so I might fancy a whirl with her.

She seems to be £80 for 30 mins now - did you get a special offer, or use your Jedi mind powers to get a reduction?

No I paid 80 notes no Jedi mind powers or flanter worked,  but did get owo and cim and plenty of dfk
I agree it was expensive but great fun.

I may get back into the reverse search club soon see what offers I get. Thanks iver

Me too,  this girl was good but theres always a better cock sucker around the block,  Tia was good but it was very frantic stuff,  I think I prefer slow helmut sucking and a talented tongue twister,  but I would return for sure

Nice review Hugh.  Also not my normal kind of girl but girls with tattoos seem to bother me less now than before.  :drinks:

I really didn't notice the tattoos do much when deep into the meet,  was well aware of her piercings though oooch
Thanks mr dee

Nice one Hugh , all looks great to me , h l accessed.

HL accessed sounds Cool thanks Red

That is a fair point. Looks may be one thing and services another.

I'm sure she's fabulous ;)

You've got to do what's best for yourself mate, if the service is supreme but the girl doesn't give you the horn it's probably not worth a visit.

Saying that I fancy Romanian girls asses off,  90% give a sheet service so I vote with my feet and don't visit