Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KazXox--Canary Wharf  (Read 1752 times)

15 review(s) for KazXoX (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Romney

I saw Kaz recently and I had a very good time.

External Link/Members Only

Services Provided: GFE with FK, Fingering, OWO, RO, Sex in CG, Doggy, and Mish

Price:  £150 for one hour

Comms: Very good.  Messaged on AW with desired date, confirmed within hours, then one more message describing what I wanted.  Finally a call when at her flat.  All simple and pleasant.

Venue:  I have to admit it's a bit of a pain to get to.  I took the tube to Canary Wharf, then a bus to a stop very close to her flat, but it was all more time consuming than I prefer.  As the flat itself is quite close to the bus stop, it was easy to find once there, and is more than adequate inside.  Nice big, clean bathroom, although as previously mentioned, the handheld shower can't be placed on the wall, and needs to be put down on the tub when not holding it, making it a bit difficult to use, but not a big deal.  The bedroom is fine, adequate size, had a folded towel on the bed waiting for me, along with some nice music playing.  Another review mentioned that another SP uses the flat as well, but I did not hear or see or notice anyone else there while I was there.

The Girl:  I found Kaz to be very pretty, very much my type.  Pretty face, not too thin, not too heavy, nice natural small but perky boobs, (always a favorite of mine), and a nice bum.

The Important Stuff:  Kaz was hiding behind the door as usual, and as soon as the door was closed she started with some nice FK.  I handed her the cash and she told me to place it on the side table, without her counting it, and it stayed there till the end, which I thought was a nice touch as it was the first time I'd met her.  I took a quick shower, and then back to the bedroom, where we resumed FK.  I found her FK technique to be very sensual, as opposed to the sword fighting sort of thing that some SP's do, and I quite enjoyed it so we continued that for a good 10 minutes, then I moved down to her boobs.  I really did enjoy her boobs.  Small and natural, with responsive nipples.  While I was enjoying them, she insisted I finger her, which I did, though I'm not very good at it, but she seemed to enjoy it.  I then moved down for some RO, which was very nice.  She was nice and clean and tasted fresh, and it sure seemed like she orgasmed, as she became quite wet.  I generally doubt the veracity of any SP who says I made them cum from RO as I really have no idea what I'm doing, but she did get quite wet, so who knows?  After that she returned the favor, with some very nice OWO.  She paid attention to my balls, which I love, and her general technique was fine, mixing slow with fast, and licking as well.  After that it was on with condom, and we started with CG.  This was great as she made sure to continue with FK during the action, which I love.  Then on to a bit of doggy, and finishing with mish.  I came during mish, which is not something I'm normally able to do, so that was a nice bonus for me.

A couple of things to note, she made it clear that no anal play of any sort is allowed, which is fine, as I have no interest in that, but keep that in mind if you choose to see her.  There was no clock watching, as I left about 80 minutes after arriving for a 60 minute booking.  The one thing lacking for me was that she didn't pay much attention to my nipples, which is something I very much enjoy.  But to be fair, I didn't ask her to do that, so perhaps she would have had I requested it.  Oh, and I saw her just before she began requiring recent STI test results, so I cannot comment on that as I did not have to provide them, although I would have had no problem showing them to her if necessary.

In summary, a very enjoyable GFE punt with an attractive woman who has a good attitude and a very nice body with nice small natural boobs. I would say one of my top two or three punts so far, at least in my relatively short punting career.  I will be returning for another visit, when I'm up to the travel required.

Positives: Easy Comms
               Nice small natural boobs
               Good FK technique
               Seemed to cum from RO
               No clock watching
               Clean flat.

Neutrals:  No attention to my nipples, but again, I didn't ask, so partly my fault.

Negatives:  Less than ideal location that requires more effort than I prefer to get to.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

R

Online Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  Sounds like a good meet-up always a good thing.