Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy babe ami adultwork - Newcastle  (Read 2757 times)

percythepunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Apologies in advance if the link doesn't work, not my strong point.

Ami is well known, popular and has a few reviews, but she's been out the country for a while so I thought a recent update would be handy....if it's possible she's got even better!

Comms.........short and sweet , 1 aw email, 1 call to advise I'd arrived and to get buzzed in. I've seen Ami several times and possibly this made comms easier, having said that always found her easy to deal with.

Location......apartment block behind the Gate complex in Newcastle city centre, basic but clean and tidy, showers/bathroom offered. fairly discreet and safe. Mulit story car park 2mins walk away.

Services.......Very friendly, enthusiastic girl, met at the door with a nice kiss and cuddle, made better as she was rubbing my cock while doing so....So into the bedroom, those of you who have had the pleasure will be familiar with Ami's arse grinding which is awesome. I knelt behind her, spread her gorgeous arse cheeks and gave her an initial rimming and some oral from behind.
Ami now adopts the position on the bed for what is a prolonged rimming, helped by her holding her arse open and pushing firmly back onto me....unbelievable !!!
Ami then returns the favour with some owo, followed by 69 and some firm face sitting. I'm a one pop guy, and don't want to waste it so I ask Ami to give me a good hard fucking, on with the glove, followed by some very energetic cowgirl, reverse cowgirl (truly a sight to behold) , had to have a portion of doggy to finish.
I'm 50 odd-ish been punting 20-ish years and still the best I've come across. Cant think of any negatives other than no anal, which is just as well or I'd be skint.

I had a 1 hour booking, cost £100 no extras .

Offline nufcrob95

I saw her when she was working near stanley and she was great, bit difficult to understand on the phone but was well worth the punt!

Offline DS69

Does anyone know what her accent is? African? I do love an African accent on a black girl :)

percythepunt

Does anyone know what her accent is? African? I do love an African accent on a black girl :)

has an African accent, but speaks it with a hint of Geordie
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 06:47:51 am by percythepunt »

Offline Geordie1209

Excellent review. She’s been on my HL for as long as I can remember, more recently I’ve struggled to get in touch with her but if you says she’s been out of the country that might explain why.

Offline Moresomes

Thanks for the review.
Arguably the best arse in Newcastle, and well worth the climb up all those stairs.  :thumbsup:

Offline CELICA GT

She certainly has some booty on her  :thumbsup: