Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela - Middleton, North Manchester  (Read 1122 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dreamweaver1

Link:-  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fee:- 1 hour, £120

Date:- 23/03/2017.

Had tried to see Angela having seen a few good reviews. Contacted her to make sure my age was no issue but couldn't tie up date/times. Got an unexpected midweek opportunity last Thursday so tried again. Arranged a few days in advance, all comms until day done via AW promptly and without issue. Given postcode as soon as confirmed. Quick call on arrival and apartment number given.

Block of flats on main road, with plenty of free on road parking. No problems with entry, given number pressed button on front door and buzzed up. Top floor flat (4 floors) stairs only. Experienced the blind by the living room but not an issue for me, never really looked to see if anyone else was present. Greeted with a kiss. I would say the AW pictures are pretty accurate. The only facial photo is in her PG.I found her attractive both facially and body wise, I know this is subjective. Drink and shower offered. Shower taken as I'd had a gruesome time on the motorway.

Back into the bedroom naked and started with a quick massage. DFK with cuddles followed and a quick grab of that arse. Progressed down to OWO with plenty of ball liking. Reciprocated with a bout of RO and gave her a bit of rimming. She then said onto your front and let's see what my tongue can do. Straight into the rimming, got told to get on all fours so she could get deeper. Bloody hell it already felt like she was at my tonsils. Arms round my waist to pull in deeper. Seemed to last forever, although probably around 10 minutes worth. Also indulged in playing the rusty trombone. Back onto my back and a good spell of 69 with oral and rimming.

That's when my problem started and the old todger decided that was enough. Never mind she said there's plenty more to enjoy. Both of us had a bit of a wank and I was entranced watching her fingers plunge in and out with one up the back door as well. Back to giving me OWO with spitting, surprised then with a finger up my bum, started to stir a little so DT and a bit of gagging. Tried her hardest, but still not enough reaction from me to progress further.

I realised there was 10 minutes left (no time watching by her) so asked for a repeat performance on the rimming front, certainly her speciality, felt absolutely great. No pop for me, but wasn't really bothered, I'd enjoyed what I'd had. Didn't bother with a post punt shower. Whilst getting dressed realised I hadn't dealt with the paperwork. No problem she said and it was quickly handed over.

Note to self, get the bag on and get the sex at the beginning next time.

Would I recommend - Yes
Would I return - Yes

Offline cueball

Good, honest review imo. I enjoyed the read, cheers  :hi:

I think I'll find my way back to this lasses door in the near future.

Offline Blue Moon

Good review, thanks. And great use of the time even though you didn't get to pop. Accepting that it won't happen but still having an erotic experience is a good result IMO.    Bm