Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PlayboyPamela/ Bath  (Read 866 times)

1giveupnow

External Link/Members Only

Quick review on this one, txt in the afternoon 3pm for booking at 8pm, all good, half hour just to empty my bags, turned up and txted, had to wait 15 mins, then she sent number, parking is a nightmare round there,
rang door bell, nice place, heard voices inside, door opens i walk in, she shuts door and is stood there in a thong, nothing else, fake football tits just jutting out at me, and a lush little body,
turn around and there another girl in a towel, they start talking to each other then giggling, you know there talking about you, oh well carry on im gonna bang for £60 quid, you opinion doesn't matter to me,
so in the room she sits on the bed, i ask her before handing over the cash, is ow ok, she looks up and says £20 extra, i just picked up my phone and keys and walked out,
she then txts and says what the problem, i reply its on you likes list, and not an extra, she says you should ask first, ( ok maybe i should of asked in txt)
the whole thing was just rank, lovely looking lush tiny body, better looking than her photos to, but i don't do extras when it all arranged and owo is a like not an extra,
so im just leaving it as neutral for that and the stupid txts after, she maybe ok if i had gone through with it, but the £20 extra just put me off, so ended up going Bristol for the neg review i put up,
reading all the review on the Romanians i sort of expected it anyway, good luck if you try this one, i can see it being bad, with the foreign chat as soon as i walked in, the giggles then the extras, glad i walked, wish i had gone home and knocked one out, save the next disappointment., so now im done with them all. ill just take the free ones out there

ElectroPop

Thanks for sharing.

Lets see if anyone wants to take a chance with or without extras for a review.
I had a very good experience with Romanians in Leicester, so I still have hope there are some hidden gems. But only with reviews one can trust it.