Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lolytta4you.69 / adelle.new (both profiles in Edinburgh )  (Read 758 times)

alyian

This is just to let you know guys these two profiles to avoid. I went to see Lolytta4you.69  for 30 minutes yesterday

External Link/Members Only

Phoned her and asked if she does all what in  her like list, she said yes and if her pictures are real, answered also yes, I went there and discovered that the girl who opened the door for me is the one in this profile

External Link/Members Only

Both Romanians. I asked her you are not the one in the profile , do you work with someone else here, she said no it is my profile and I bought it from the girl in the picture, big lie of course. Anyway, I did not want to hand her the paperwork until I make sure she will do what I want. I asked her do you do owo  and cim ?, she said no only  OW. I felt uncomfortable at all and the girl does not look nice, so I told her no sorry I want to go.
Totally waste of time and i think the reviews they have are fake, so avoid.

Offline auldie63

You went to a Romanian.
It was a B&S, the girl would not do what was promised on the phone.
I see you are new to this forum and therefore will not say what I should, but as you read more and more on here you will see that for the vast majority of Sergi's Romanian tarts this is very much par for the course.
Welcome to the dance, a good rule of thumb is avoid the Romanians like the plague unless they have several glowing reviews on here. Ignore AW reviews.
Happy punting.

Offline bigmike32

Auldie is spot on i avoid romanians like the plague ive been seen a couple in the saunas not knowing they lie about nationality. Aw reviews are also full of crap also as you get on with your punting career you will pick up a lot of invaluable tips. Dont be afraid to walk.

alyian

You are right auldie63. It is better to avoid the Romanians.

Try before you buy

Hello there.  1st post, long time lurker.  Occasional punter.

Was daft enough to go for a rom recently off AW.  I really should have known better.  She turned out to be a B&S, quelle surprise, but I carried through with it when the sensible option would have been to walk.

She was pretty and young enough, she put in some effort, had good technique..  But everything was so damn mechanical, as soon as money changed hands her smile was gone and only returned when I made to leave 30 min into an hour appointment.

No reverse oral, no doggy style (?), no oral without, Im sure if she had the option to have me wearing a wetsuit she would have taken it.  These girls despise punters and Sergei has ruined the working game with them, the whole experience left me feeling more self-degraded than if I'd been caught wanking in public.  (I dont do that btw).