Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ashlee  (Read 675 times)

roger987123

surprised nobody's picked up on this little beauty yet,   on tour for a few days next week   External Link/Members Only

roger987123

ive emailed but no response yet.    got some great reviews

Gatchaman

Looks good but I have 2 bookings next week already  :(

How did you find her Roger?  Not coming up in the tours search for me...

Offline Mil 34

She's a lot bigger in real life, saw her about 2 years ago in swansea. Ok but not my type

roger987123

gatchman..   i just do a 10mile radius seach from my postcode and she came up top of the list,   emailed her straight away as thats wot she asks for before making a booking request

Offline Mikeh38

She's a lot bigger in real life, saw her about 2 years ago in swansea. Ok but not my type
Also talks a lot and is a very vanilla punt !!

np500

I saw her about 18 months ago and she looked exactly like the red dress pics , which were her main pics at the time, she was blonde, she was o k , thought her body was great, loved her arse and thighs, nice breasts and a nice girl, but then I'm happy with my GFE experience.

Offline MrMatrix

I've seen her a couple of time as she use to be under another name and profile. She is a lovely girl, good company and seriously good fuck. And her boobs have yet to discover gravity - they are amazing. yes I would see her again.  :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

She looks very nice but I have a booking already for Monday.  One to look out for at a later date.

Offline Mil 34

Also talks a lot and is a very vanilla punt !!

Yes she didn't shut up. She's ok but in my opinion there are are a few better options about for roughly the same money.

roger987123

Thanks for the feedback.  I don't wanna pay £140 to listen to a girl waffle on,   she hasnt emailed me back anyway

Gatchaman

Thanks for the feedback chaps, feeling less like I'm missing out now!  :drinks: