Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rio (her with the bottom!) - Salford apartment as an indy  (Read 2547 times)

22 review(s) for Rio ex Sandys  (16 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6583220) (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline McMuffin1

External Link/Members Only

Well, I haven't seen Rio for two, possibly three years from when I last saw her at Sandy's...  If you were blown away by her body then, you had better be warned - she's been training hard since, chaps.

For someone quite so wondrously built, Rio has a very unassuming nature about her and is lovely, welcoming and funny.  I was instantly very much at ease in the presence of such a woman.

Today's meeting had been warming up for a few weeks and I had asked her well ahead if she minded me buying an article of clothing for her to wear during our meet.  She was more than happy and my did her ridiculous curves lend themselves to said article.  Rio herself was even knocked out by how fine she looked, and pictures may soon be featuring in her AW profile ;)

It was an hour long meet for £120 during which there was some teasing that I had very much asked for, OWO which really got me to the edge very quickly, and eventually once I thought I could take it some doggy.

Needless to say, I am but human and a pathetic example at that, and so I could not handle that view for long.  While it lasted though, it was spectacular.

If a body like Rio's is your thing, you're probably deeply unlikely to witness another of such astounding proportions and muscularity - not to mention the way she moves those cheeks...  She provides a brilliant service and aims to please and is the perfect hostess.  I thoroughly enjoyed my hour and will be returning.

There was no clockwatching, but there wasn't by me either so I don't really know when I arrived and when I left I was hanging in tatters and couldn't focus on my watch anyway...  But I never felt rushed or got the impression it was an issue.

Cheers Rio

Offline Dead_Pool

Saw Rio on trip to sandy's (RIP). She was very good except that kissing was minimal to say the least. few pecks and flick of tongue could not be classed as FK nevermind DFK. Has this changed since she's gone indie? I'd see again if she kisses properly now.

Offline LYL

is she facially pretty? or is she a bit masculine?
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline Hk

Saw her at Sandy years ago, facially not very good looking I say 5 of 10, dark skin, tall and slim

Offline Superstar7

• Service Provider
You can see my masculine "5 of 10" face on my adultwork free gallery  :thumbsup: heehee thanks mcmuffin look forward to seeing you again :-)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 07:36:01 pm by Superstar7 »

Offline LYL

You can see my masculine "5 of 10" face on my adultwork free gallery  :thumbsup: heehee thanks mcmuffin look forward to seeing you again :-)

Sorry babe, I didn't want to offend you! I do appreciate a fit as fuck gym freak girl ;)
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline Superstar7

• Service Provider
Gym is life go hard or go home lol no offence taken :-) x

Offline Dead_Pool

Gym is life go hard or go home lol no offence taken :-) x

face and body are both stunning Rio, but is the kissing something you're not really into or was just a sandy's thing?

Offline McMuffin1

There was a fair bit of kissing during my time with Rio, but if memory serves it was mainly me kissing her arse. Which I imagine doesn't help much...  :kiss:

Offline Dead_Pool

There was a fair bit of kissing during my time with Rio, but if memory serves it was mainly me kissing her arse. Which I imagine doesn't help much...  :kiss:

Not much haha. Seem's she not too keen to answer a simple question on if she does FK as an indie and not just peck, which makes me think she's not one for kissing properly despite having it as a listed service be it at her discretion. Too bad really.b :thumbsdown:

Offline McMuffin1

As for Rio's looks... Well, it's a subjective area.  For instance, there are some who have suggested I do not have the classic granite masculine looks of a Greek God.  Admittedly only one or two.

However, as ladies go, I tend to like conventionally good-looking women (i.e. not people who are wayyyy out there) and so Rio falls into that category for me.  The hair adds another dimension, and obviously just being particularly sexy can't necessarily be separated easily as it adjusts your perception of that person.

We've all been on punts where you're just not feeling it and we're only individuals and very nearly human, so all I can suggest is go along and see her.  The worst thing that can happen is you don't enjoy yourself...  But as she says, her face is on her profile so it's not like she's trying to hide it and then jump out and scare you when you get there :)

Offline Superstar7

• Service Provider
Not much haha. Seem's she not too keen to answer a simple question on if she does FK as an indie and not just peck, which makes me think she's not one for kissing properly despite having it as a listed service be it at her discretion. Too bad really.b :thumbsdown:

I certainly do kiss, and with tongues/snogging/French kissing however one wants to class it, but as with all services it is at my discretion, sometimes it feels natural and it's enjoyable whereas as most working girls will tell you if being honest we don't like customers who try to essentially eat our faces or do that cleaning our teeth with their tongue thing, be gentle and take it slow and i am more than happy to fk. Furthermore I guess kissing "properly" is a subjective thing; even with a boyfriend I wouldn't necessarily kiss how some customers would like me to kiss them. But if you define it as kissing prolonged and with tongues then yes that is normally standard in my service :-)  x
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 08:33:56 am by Superstar7 »

Offline Dead_Pool

I certainly do kiss, and with tongues/snogging/French kissing however one wants to class it, but as with all services it is at my discretion, sometimes it feels natural and it's enjoyable whereas as most working girls will tell you if being honest we don't like customers who try to essentially eat our faces or do that cleaning our teeth with their tongue thing, be gentle and take it slow and i am more than happy to fk. Furthermore I guess kissing "properly" is a subjective thing; even with a boyfriend I wouldn't necessarily kiss how some customers would like me to kiss them. But if you define it as kissing prolonged and with tongues then yes that is normally standard in my service :-)  x

appreciate the honest reply Rio x

Offline Superstar7

• Service Provider
appreciate the honest reply Rio x

Also you're probably right, I am more open, relaxed and amenable to certain things as an indie than I was at Sandys x

Offline Dead_Pool

Also you're probably right, I am more open, relaxed and amenable to certain things as an indie than I was at Sandys x
:)

Offline mmc0161

Great review mate. To be fair she is a worldie, I'd drag my balls over 45 miles of broken glass just to sniff her exercise bike seat, so will definitely be trying to visit her soon.