Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lillie-rae  (Read 3351 times)

9 review(s) for lillie-rae (4 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
18 review(s) for HARMONY ELITE (8 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
10 review(s) for british-lilly-rae (4 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]
10 review(s) for lilly-rae-uk (4 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline ss100

Went to see this one for second time. First one great, second visit disaster.
Decided on £60 for 20mins as she's a stunner. Got in there and told it's BJ only and I'm not taking my underwear off. WTF!
Please give me my money back..."no you've wasted my time"
Goodbye! Won't be seeing you again. Shame as had potential.
You have been warned. Take the risk and fuck the shit out of her for £100 or leave well alone.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Kendrig

SS doesn't sound a good one. Do you think it was rag week? Had that before but the lass had the decency to txt me the day before and told me oral and DFK only

Offline ss100

Don't know dude. sensimilia_uk fucked her in a 20 minute booking, hence my confusion.
Note to self. Agree service before handing over cash. First experience clouded my judgement.

Offline sensimilia_uk

That does not sound good, admittedly i confirmed everything I wanted on a text!!

Sorry you had a wasted journey ss100, but this does not bode well for her, maybe i wont be going back!!

Offline tilly66

I also had a great time the first time,lots of DFK and great sex and swallow...but the next appointment was a complete disaster....same girl but it may have been someone completely different,a complete disaster conned out of a £100 thus never again....whate a shame,she had bags of potential .

Offline ss100

Did you get anything out of her second time round Tilly?

I also had a great time the first time,lots of DFK and great sex and swallow...but the next appointment was a complete disaster....same girl but it may have been someone completely different,a complete disaster conned out of a £100 thus never again....whate a shame,she had bags of potential .

Offline tilly66

Did you get anything out of her second time round Tilly?

no conversation and all she wanted to do was use her phone...ok i admit she swallowed the lot....BUT!!!......once the first pop was over she was not interested in trying to turn a man on again , she just lay there texting her friends ,i tried to kiss her as previously we did DFK for the majority of the first punt i had with her....NEVER AGAIN....i paid for the hour but after 20 minutes it was downhill from then on,when i asked for a reduction in price she threatened me with her pimp.I got dressed and walked away.

Alt-R

She wasted a 2 hour round trip for me. Rang her but no answer. She eventually texted me 30 mins later to say she tried to ring (lie) and that her Grandad had died (which is a terrible lie if not true). From the sound of your experience, in hindsight I'm glad she didn't waste my money  :drinks:

Offline blueeyed adonis

I found her like a robot and she spoke very little and as others have said  texting constantly .  It was awfull . When she did speak she told me i had 20 mins left 20mins into a 1hr booking . On the table she had a peice of paper with boxes on with times written in with a big X put in if dhe had a customer. Very off putting. She had crossed them off as the customer had been seen .  All in all the coldest punt ever and i would have been better investing in a blow up doll im sure that would have more personality. I awfull experience IMO. Would not return .

Offline ss100

Is anyone still seeing this one?

Offline monkey nuts

Saw her recently, pretty top notch body, tight as you like and lovely rose bud tits. Almost not a single word exchanged, straight down to business with OWO, but not a warm bone in her body. Fucked her, and she is very tight and then the highlight was swallowing the juice. Overall, ok for a one off, but wouldn't repeat.

mrgough

Ok, if you're going for a conversationalist- Lillie Rae isn't the one for you, hardly a word spoken but I didn't give a shit, booked 20 mins for 60 notes, pretty girl cracking body, zero chat, arranged all by text in Droitwich hotel, good comma...

So the meet, entered room and got straight to it,  got her on all fours and pulled away her thong, picture perfect arsehole and pussy, like a breath of fresh air, rimmed her deep for while which she enjoyed ( impression I got anyway) flipped her into 69 position and enjoyed forging myself while she got to work on me, good technique using plenty of hand and tongue,  tried to fuck her at one point but she's mega tight so went back for a 69, was enjoying myself a lot! shot  a nice load in her mouth and she swallows the lot! Got up dressed and left, prob spoke 2 words to each other, sexy little girl if you want something to play with. If you want a full blown conversation I would skip her

Offline ss100

Fuck her and enjoy that body. All that can be said. Post review if you can.