Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily chinese massage, Fenham  (Read 4208 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7175978) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline mr mischief

External Link/Members Only

I texted Lily and got a very quick responce confirming that she was available at the time requested and the address to head for. I used the sat nav and arrived at the door on a residential street.

The house itself was quite discreet due to there being no houses  on the opposite side of the road. Once inside Lily showed me to the massage room and explained the price for an hours massage £40, she then left the room leaving me to undress. Lily herself was at a guess 40ish and reasonable attractive and also very pleasant and friendly.   

Due to the other reviews on here I had decided not to ask if anything extra was available  as I was pretty sure I would be offered this at a later point.

When Lily returned to the room she asked how hard i would like the massage, I opted for a hard one. 

Whilst Lily put a lot of effort into the massage and is obviously very skilled at what she does, I didn't find the massage as good as a typical Thai massage, but then again,   Im into very strong massages and  getting a good Thai pummelling.

After about 10 mins of massaging my legs and back,  Lily then asked the inevatble question to which I responded  "Of Course".

Then from that point on, the areas being massaged became a bit more sensual as  she began to  gently brush her fingers across by balls and arse. After about 10 mins of this quite pleasant teasing she asked me to turn over onto my back. by this point I was pretty aroused and well stiff.

Once on my back Lily started on the HE and I have to say its probably one of the best I have ever had and due to her skills I probably only lasted 5 mins or so.

Once finished she said she would get a hot towel and when returned began to towel me down which was really nice. Lily then asked if I would like to finish with a head or foot massage, which i opted for latter. I also really enjoyed this part of the massage as again she put in a lot of effort into it. Once finished I started to dress and asked how much for the extra to which she replied £20 is that ok ?, I was more than happy with that.

Would I return, definitely, even though I thought the massage was not as strong and intense as a good Thai massage Lily did put in a lot of effort and was good at what she does. The HE was one of the best Ive had so that certainly makes up for the less intense massage.

Offline maxxblue

I texted Lily and got a very quick responce confirming that she was available at the time requested and the address to head for. I used the sat nav and arrived at the door on a residential street.

The house itself was quite discreet due to there being no houses  on the opposite side of the road. Once inside Lily showed me to the massage room and explained the price for an hours massage £40, she then left the room leaving me to undress. Lily herself was at a guess 40ish and reasonable attractive and also very pleasant and friendly.   

Due to the other reviews on here I had decided not to ask if anything extra was available  as I was pretty sure I would be offered this at a later point.

When Lily returned to the room she asked how hard i would like the massage, I opted for a hard one. 

Whilst Lily put a lot of effort into the massage and is obviously very skilled at what she does, I didn't find the massage as good as a typical Thai massage, but then again,   Im into very strong massages and  getting a good Thai pummelling.

After about 10 mins of massaging my legs and back,  Lily then asked the inevatble question to which I responded  "Of Course".

Then from that point on, the areas being massaged became a bit more sensual as  she began to  gently brush her fingers across by balls and arse. After about 10 mins of this quite pleasant teasing she asked me to turn over onto my back. by this point I was pretty aroused and well stiff.

Once on my back Lily started on the HE and I have to say its probably one of the best I have ever had and due to her skills I probably only lasted 5 mins or so.

Once finished she said she would get a hot towel and when returned began to towel me down which was really nice. Lily then asked if I would like to finish with a head or foot massage, which i opted for latter. I also really enjoyed this part of the massage as again she put in a lot of effort into it. Once finished I started to dress and asked how much for the extra to which she replied £20 is that ok ?, I was more than happy with that.

Would I return, definitely, even though I thought the massage was not as strong and intense as a good Thai massage Lily did put in a lot of effort and was good at what she does. The HE was one of the best Ive had so that certainly makes up for the less intense massage.

Thanks for the review, mr mischief - pleased that you enjoyed the massage from Lily.

As you mentioned that Lily wasn't quite so good as the Thai massages you have had, it would be good if you could tell us about these Thai massages, so that we can also benefit from them - who do we get in touch with?  :hi:

Offline mr mischief

Thanks for the review, mr mischief - pleased that you enjoyed the massage from Lily.

As you mentioned that Lily wasn't quite so good as the Thai massages you have had, it would be good if you could tell us about these Thai massages, so that we can also benefit from them - who do we get in touch with?  :hi:

Im not often in Newcastle at the moment  MaxB  so haven't visited any of the Thai's down here for a couple of years at least .

If you're ever in Aberdeen though  I can highly recommend.

Ill leave a review soon in the Scotland section for anyone who's interested.

Wrekenton68

Had four handed from Lily and Sasha
Half hour £60
Would def return
As they take turns on the hand relief

Offline Mr blue

Had four handed from Lily and Sasha
Half hour £60
Would def return
As they take turns on the hand relief

What's Sasha like , about 8 month ago I was at Lilly's and another girl was there but she was a lot older and not much of a looker , she also popped up at shengs one time when I was there .

Wrekenton68

What's Sasha like , about 8 month ago I was at Lilly's and another girl was there but she was a lot older and not much of a looker , she also popped up at shengs one time when I was there .

Yeah that sounds like Sasha