Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen (ex dollybirds) is back  (Read 3676 times)

Offline Punternortheast

I'm mainly in the massage scene so dont tend to review WGs but I just noticed my favourite of all time is back. Carmen (ex dollybirds) who used to work out of Stanley is back with Amour External Link/Members Only
Starts Friday I must try and sneak out.
For those who have seen her she gives a fantastic blow job and has the most beautiful natural tits.
Will report back if I can over the weekend or if someone beats me to her please do a review.

Offline Mansell

I'm mainly in the massage scene so dont tend to review WGs but I just noticed my favourite of all time is back. Carmen (ex dollybirds) who used to work out of Stanley is back with Amour External Link/Members Only
For those who have seen her she gives a fantastic blow job and has the most beautiful natural tits.
Will report back if I can over the weekend or if someone beats me to her please do a review.

Look forward to your review over the weekend.

Offline Moresomes

Saw her when she was with Dollybirds. Like you say, cracking pair of tits, and she was a real pocket rocket. Couldn't have been much over 5' tall. The only thing was, she used to wear a daft little cover thing around her waist because she said that she had some sort of operation scar that she didn't like people to see. Good little punt though.
Last time I saw her she said she was leaving Dollybirds to go indie, and gave me her number which I promptly lost.
Sweated for weeks in case the O/H met me at the door waving the paper I'd written it down on .   :scare:

Offline jarrovian

Got my eye on her as I love the little ones. Down on site as being 4'10"

Offline Moresomes

Down on site as being 4'10"

Could well be. Hadn't looked at the link when I posted. She is a real littlun.   :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

Could well be. Hadn't looked at the link when I posted. She is a real littlun.   :thumbsup:

There ALL the fekin same size when there lying on there back............... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline thesatch

what happened to her coming back she was deffo the best wg around

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
what happened to her coming back she was deffo the best wg around

This thread's from  a year ago, why revive it, did you not see the big red warning about posting on it.   :dash: :dash:

Offline Punternortheast

Wow After another long wait she's again with Amour tomorrow (Saturday) hopefully will be able to sneak out for the best bj ever and the tightest fanny. I don't normally do reviews cos I'm mainly into the massage scene and thers only so many times you can sing the praises of Sheng, nikki and malee but this MILF is different. External Link/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Wow After another long wait she's again with Amour tomorrow (Saturday) hopefully will be able to sneak out for the best bj ever and the tightest fanny. I don't normally do reviews cos I'm mainly into the massage scene and thers only so many times you can sing the praises of Sheng, nikki and malee but this MILF is different. External Link/Members Only

So saw her a year ago and you're going to see her again, how long do we have to wait before you do a review. All you're doing at the minute is touting her. Total waste of time prattling on about how good she is.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Punternortheast

sorry I didn't see her a year ago but will definitely try tomorrow. I'm not touting her but giving others an opportunity should they wish which I assumed what this forum was about? I get the vibes that this forum is becoming quite abusive and dismissal of anyone who is isn't a regular contributor. I would hope that my views and contributions are as valid as anyones. Why so aggressive?

Online Kev3773

sorry I didn't see her a year ago but will definitely try tomorrow. I'm not touting her but giving others an opportunity should they wish which I assumed what this forum was about? I get the vibes that this forum is becoming quite abusive and dismissal of anyone who is isn't a regular contributor. I would hope that my views and contributions are as valid as anyones. Why so aggressive?

Thanks for giving us the opportunity  :sarcastic:
you are touting her, it's blatantly obvious  :dash:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 11:32:40 pm by alfie2013 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

A year ago you posted about her and said you were going to see her but asked others to do a review. However in your original post you indicated how good she was so must have seen her but you did not do a review yourself.

Views, contributions and reviews are vital to this site but saying she does a good blow job and has a tight fanny is hardly a glowing reference for anybody to make a judgement. From what I can see she's been around for a number of years yet has no reviews on here, something I find a little strange for someone you rate so highly.

I don't see anything abusive or aggressive in anything I've posted on this thread, sorry if my giving my opinion on your comments have upset you, I didn't realise you were so delicate.   :hi: 

Offline shaft10

you've got 9 posts to your name since becoming a member in 2015, mostly worthless drivel or letting everyone know you 'don't normally post reviews as you are into the massage scene' , well theres plenty of other members on here who are into the massage scene and post reviews of their experiences to 'help others'. Sharing is caring  :hi:

Offline Slaine

you've got 9 posts to your name since becoming a member in 2015, mostly worthless drivel or letting everyone know you 'don't normally post reviews as you are into the massage scene' , well theres plenty of other members on here who are into the massage scene and post reviews of their experiences to 'help others'. Sharing is caring  :hi:

My thoughts exactly  :hi:

Offline Punternortheast

wow what have I done other than point out a good WG is back. I'm not touting her. I make very few posts but if anyone cares to look back I mentioned her 3 years ago as a girl worth seeing. Shes very rarely around. Give me a break this forum is going to end up with even fewer contributors as every time other than one of the established few dares to join in they get accused and abused

Offline johnny34

This was your first post when you joined:-

"Online Punternortheast
Reviews: 0

« on: November 30, 2015, 09:39:57 pm »
Recently joined this very informative forum and had some tremendous punts from the excellent advice from you guys. I will start doing some reviews but I do feel a little inexperienced on this forum. However I have tried quite a few from Allure i.e. SJ (awesome), Jessie (probably the best I've had), Erin OK, Dee (great on her day but not always the same experience), jasmine (lovely girl but not particularly adventurous).
The post earlier was enquiring about Tiffanny but why nothing on here about Riah, she seems to work very regularly but no reviews? Anyone any info before I TOFTT"

All you need to do is contribute as you said in your first post, comment on some of the girls you've seen & leave some reviews to help others. Then you will be giving 'excellent advice' aswell  :thumbsup:

Offline shaft10

wow what have I done other than point out a good WG is back. I'm not touting her. I make very few posts but if anyone cares to look back I mentioned her 3 years ago as a girl worth seeing. Shes very rarely around. Give me a break this forum is going to end up with even fewer contributors as every time other than one of the established few dares to join in they get accused and abused

No what happens is it filters twats like you out

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

That's the trouble, you aren't really contributing, if you were you wouldn't get any hassle. Take you own advice from your first post and give something constructive back.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 11:54:29 pm by daviemac »

Offline johnny34

I'm trying

If you've had any fairly recent bookings leave a review or two  :thumbsup:

Offline Punternortheast

but I'm not a "twat" that's just childish and abusive ...

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Are you for fucking real, bothering Admin with this.    :dash: :dash:

Online Kev3773

Beat me to it DM haha, he's too sensitive for here pour soul  :sarcastic:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Beat me to it DM haha, he's too sensitive for here pour soul  :sarcastic:

That's 1 - 1 then  :D

Online Kev3773

I agree, a twat is useful  :hi:

Offline shaft10

Well you could see where this one was going, using words like accused and abused .... he's a bit soft  :rolleyes:

Offline Punternortheast

well you are obviously keeping to the rules of the forum ... discord must be civil ...excessive abuse is not tolerated

Offline Mansell

Contribute something useful to the site or leave. Simple.

Admin may well make your mind up for you, cause currently your a waste of space.

Online Kev3773

well you are obviously keeping to the rules of the forum ... discord must be civil ...excessive abuse is not tolerated

Don't see anything excessive, Admin will do something about it if he believes it to be so. Don't hold your breath though  :hi:

Offline Punternortheast

ok if I get a meet tomorrow will do a review thanks for your feedback

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Read the full section of the rules before making your mouth go you idiot.

- Abuse towards other members
Discord must be kept civil. Excessive abuse / swearing is not acceptable. "You're acting like a twat" is not excessive, however "you're a fucking inbred cunt" is excessive and is not acceptable.

We'll leave it in Admin's very capable hands now you've gone crying to him and wasting his time.

Offline Sar-Major

Well you could see where this one was going, using words like accused and abused .... he's a bit soft  :rolleyes:
#

Not much good in this fekin hobby then............  :scare:   :D :D :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

James999

No what happens is it filters twats like you out

:lol: The prat reported you for that  :sarcastic:

Offline bronson24

Sorry to open a old thread but has any body seen her recently. Im back in the punting game again and she has caught my eye.

Offline swingman83

Sorry to open a old thread but has any body seen her recently. Im back in the punting game again and she has caught my eye.

She does the odd weekend for amour. Her hours aren't put up in advance though, they just appear the same day that she's working.....or at least they did last time.

Offline bronson24

She does the odd weekend for amour. Her hours aren't put up in advance though, they just appear the same day that she's working.....or at least they did last time.

Ok thank you for your help