Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyserena234-West Didsbury  (Read 1009 times)

4 review(s) for sexyserena234 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

tartansword

External Link/Members Only

Comms were good, sent text for short notice booking, immediate reply with postcode. Sent house and flat number when I arrived on street.

Ground floor flat, straight into room which was clean and fresh. Not offered shower but had showered prior to arrival so no problem.

Fairly good looking girl, very slim with tiny but really nice tits, nice bum and clean shaven pussy.

Started with some gentle FK, moved on to RO, then 69 then sex in doggy to finish.

The SP was enthusiastic and keen to please.

Paid £50 for 30 mins which ran just over.

Offline frankc

External Link/Members Only

Comms were good, sent text for short notice booking, immediate reply with postcode. Sent house and flat number when I arrived on street.

Ground floor flat, straight into room which was clean and fresh. Not offered shower but had showered prior to arrival so no problem.

Fairly good looking girl, very slim with tiny but really nice tits, nice bum and clean shaven pussy.

Started with some gentle FK, moved on to RO, then 69 then sex in doggy to finish.

The SP was enthusiastic and keen to please.

Paid £50 for 30 mins which ran just over.

At £50, she's a GVFM little podge is this girl....thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline jonko

Was it OW or OWO and any DFK or just gentle ?

Offline frankc

I got OWO and DFK..... :thumbsup:

tartansword

My choice was gentle and I got OWO, but as I said the girl appears keen to please.