Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Olivia - Aberdeen  (Read 1629 times)

4 review(s) for HotOlivia~~ (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wm5856

External Link/Members Only

This is my first time on here so please excuse any mistakes.
I was in Aberdeen on business and at a loose end so decided to call Olivia. I had met her twice before so I knew what to expect. We arranged to meet by text within the hour. I got there ten minutes early but that was not a problem. Nice modern apartment block with door entry and parking outside. When she opened the door I was greeted with a long lingering kiss. She was dressed in a short top and short shorts. She looked even better than I remembered from before. We had a quick chat and sorted out the paperwork side and I was offered a shower which i accepted. When I got back to her room she was waiting for me with a cold drink. We stood kissing for a while and then it was on to the bed and off with the towel and everything else. She quickly got me hard and went down for the best oral I've had. We swapped places and I enjoyed her sweet pussy for a while until I felt her orgasm.  She then got the condom on we had a little bit of doggy before I couldnt hold back any longer. A quick clean up and a drink, then it was on to round two. Olivia went back down for more owo and this time we didnt stop until i came again. It was heaven.
I have to give Olivia 10/10 for looks and her body is perfect as well. She has a wonderfully sexy smile. Her profile phots are 100% accurate. If you go to meet her you will not be disappointed

Online ik8133

Nice review, thanks for posting.  How long was the booking?

Offline tazman1002001

She looks gorgeous and a Nice review ....we need to tempt her to come to Glasgow

She looks too be working with her pal who also has great Feedback
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 07:36:59 pm by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline The Man With No Name

She looks gorgeous and a Nice review ....we need to tempt her to come to Glasgow

She looks too be working with her pal who also has great Feedback

Ooft! Given the choice this week we certainly do. Possibly taking a gamble on the DFK/full-on passion levels though, given previous reports. Perhaps the OP can elaborate...?

Dunno about the pal though. Probably the right levels of enthusiasm, but likely chunkier and definitely less pretty. Shame you couldn't put the two into one. No sure about any lesbian action when you put the two into two either.

thespecialone

She is absolutely stunning, seen her myself

Tight body and amazing blow job too. Loves a moan which gets me going.

Anyone seen sofia Schneider yet?? Looks good but unsure

Offline wm5856

To ik8133. The booking was for one hour. Sorry I didnt reply earlier. Still finding my way around!

Online ik8133

Thanks, sounds like you had a good time  :)