Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: __Sofia__London__ (Aldgate East)  (Read 3149 times)

4 review(s) for __DELUXE__AGNEST__ (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to Holland for bringing this one to my attention

I arranged to meet Sofia very easily and did not have the problem that Holland reported. Her apartment is easy to find and she speaks good English so she was able to direct me on the phone. I was buzzed in and I walked up

Sofia is really good looking and quite petite with long black hair tied back. Her profile says she is 21 and I believe it definately young and perky. She seemed really happy and smiley and I was offered a shower after agreeing 100 for an hour

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, HJ, protected sex, massage
Highlight was seeing her cute little ass fucking her in doggy. Disappointment was no DT or CIM.

I found her really sexy and enthuiastic for both rounds. Had no problem getting me up for round 2 and deliverd a great vanilla GFE and a good massage in between too. I will definately return but she said she was going away soon so I hope she comes back

Hidden Image/Members Only

holland

Hi tergil
I'm glad you had good time.  :hi:

Offline tergil

Her profile says CIM for 20 extra?

At the start of the bj she told me not come in her mouth

Online pumps

At the start of the bj she told me not come in her mouth

So you didn't confirm  services before paying or attempt to pay the extra £20 before paying the fee?

Offline tergil

So you didn't confirm  services before paying or attempt to pay the extra £20 before paying the fee?

I did not want to pay for extras so I did not ask. She does not advertise DT. When I said "disappointment" I mean that she would be near perfect for me if they were offered and included

Offline beefcake

Saw this girl recently also. Will post review. My experience matches this review.

Offline Ozy84

Saw this girl recently also. Will post review. My experience matches this review.

Cheers. Am waiting on it.