Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany - Leicester  (Read 1322 times)

Thedouggie

Has anyone seen Tiffany recently with her new tits? What are they like?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Has anyone seen Tiffany recently with her new tits? What are they like?

Per her profile:
Recently back from America, now has DD enhanced implants:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 09:41:20 am by CoolTiger »

Offline dirkdiggler583

I have texted her for appointments from three different punting phones over last 6 months and never get a response, not I deffo want to see her with those bad boys

Offline Sminth74

Saw Tiffany last week the look even better up close. Firmer than natural books but they have a really nice shape. It

Offline Sminth74

Yes they are very nice firmer than a natural pair but lovely shape with really nice nipples

Offline mrfishyfoo

How the fuck can anyone pay this lasses rates when she doesn't even kiss ??

There are plenty of much cheaper lasses out there with bodies like what she's got.

I don't get it.  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline dirkdiggler583

How the fuck can anyone pay this lasses rates when she doesn't even kiss ??

There are plenty of much cheaper lasses out there with bodies like what she's got.

I don't get it.  :unknown: :unknown:

She is expensive, and never returns my messages .... but as for kissing, not something I do so doesn't bother me so I guess it's the same for others.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Has been under my radar for  along while. DFK is usually a deal breaker for me, but in her case I could have overlooked it.

However, have never taken it any further as she does not see asians. I take my money elsewhere.

Offline mrfishyfoo

DFK is usually a deal breaker for me, but in her case I could have overlooked it.

Deal breaker for me as well. I'll never overlook it as there are plenty more lasses out there that will snog my face off.

..........she does not see asians. I take my money elsewhere.

Don't get that either.  :dash: :dash: If you are clean and respectful what's the issue ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Before anyone jumps me......yes I know it's her body and it's her choice what gets put in it.

Offline redt4

Has been under my radar for  along while. DFK is usually a deal breaker for me, but in her case I could have overlooked it.

However, have never taken it any further as she does not see asians. I take my money elsewhere.

Not a great loss for you imho..far far better at less money that do alot more!