Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The garage girls -Danni  (Read 1507 times)

Husqvarna360

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has seen and can offer some feedback on Danni at The Garage Girls in a Newport, I think she's quite new.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks  :hi:

Offline Montywales

I think it's the same girl I seen there last year. She didn't offer GFE just basic parlour service and only wanted to do doggy! Attractive and great tits though.

Husqvarna360

Thanks Monty, according to the description on the website she 19 blonde, size and when I enquired feedback was C cup breasts which were natural.

Just wondering if she is pretty enough and does are her tilts big and natural for her body size.?

Thanks  :drinks:

Offline manintheroom

Tall blond girl 23.Worked at Garage off and on 2 yrs also sheer delights (2wks) and I think she said Ambassadors Cardiff .She does the basic +3 extras RO OWO FK @ 20 each negotiable .Superb boobs and bum, was a little wooden .This was 2Wks ago

Husqvarna360

Manintheroom,

Thanks for the feedback and very much appreciated, jut wondering what was superb about her boobs?

I'm looking to visit her.

Thanks  :drinks:

Offline Montywales

I think they were natural, they just looked and felt great but I wasn't allowed to pay as much attention to them as I would have liked too

Offline manintheroom

Hi H. Re. Danni boobs .Pale pink nips creamy white boobs totally self supporting her bum is firm from horse riding.She is 23 and a fox to look at.Sorry for delay been away.

Husqvarna360

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

Is this place easy to find ?

I'm up in Newport tomorrow,

Rich

Melfort212

Hi,

Is this place easy to find ?

I'm up in Newport tomorrow,

Rich

Message deleted.