Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Annabelle in Crewe  (Read 1023 times)

12 review(s) for naughty annabelle (6 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline pvcleatherrm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After seeing a lot of red negative reviews in the NW review section, I am putting in a green positive. Annabelle was on my radar for a few months. Finally decided to drive 20 miles to see her. Well worth it.

Comms: Easy and by phone, organised and arrival at her place was within 2h.

Her place: Top floor flat (clean and tidy, no smells at all) in house in centre of Crewe. Neighbourhood is not great, but don't let it put you off. Ample free street parking was available just a few mins walk away. No nosy neighbours and all quiet on street as it was middle of day.

Appointment: Last week. 30 mins for 70 quid. Price as expected.

Annabelle was dressed as requested as I entered (she is quite tall and slim, even taller with the high heeled shiny PVC boots that she was wearing). Went upstairs following her whilst getting a great sight of her barely covered arse etc. Shower offered and accepted. Paid the money. Then agreed on the session activity (there is no CIM available, but that was no problem for me). On to bed for great kissing, OWO (lovely lips, great for this part of the service), pussy licking (lovely and clean), I am totally enjoying her really big enhanced tits (very nice and soft) then more OWO. Then on with the condom. Fucking on bed and even onto the floor for great doggy session. Finished in mish with her legs on my shoulders. By this time the 30mins were over. I left 10 mins over time.
30 mins appointments are enough for me, I get everything I need from them. An hour appointment with Annabelle could be very good. I recommend her and would book again.
Exit was easy and no nosy neighbours in sight.
Recommended !!

Offline Podcast

Thanks for the review.
Is she good looking?

Offline pvcleatherrm

Yes, I would say 8 out of 10.
Great plump lips for the OWO. Nice girl and as I said slim with great body and large tits.