Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: teen jemma/ collierswood  (Read 8919 times)

1 review(s) for alicia_blond (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline herbie007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw teen jemma today, I was undecided about going to see her, but noticed it was the same sort of profile as another girl I used to see also used, (Debbie English) who unfortunatly has packed up and gone.
Anyway thought i'd give jemma a call, glad I did as she sounded lovely, jemma works from the same place Debbie used to work from in Colliers wood, I don't know how you would get there by bus or tube as I drove.
Jemma is a petite girl with a cracking body, her tits are small and pierced, her bum is gorgeous and her  fanny tastes great, her face is as her profile picture on AW, but a word of warning, if you don't like Tatoos, dont bother to go see her as she has a few including a big one across her chest, I paid jemma £80 for an hours booking, we chatted for 2 minutes then onto business, lots of DFK, then I went down on her which she really appreciated, she tasted and smelt lovely, I slid a couple of fingers into her which she seemed to like judging by how wet she got, she then returned the favour and went down on me OWO, but no fingers, boy does this girl know how to give head and deep, Jemma asked me not to cum in her mouth, any where else on her was fine. I told Jemma I wanted to fuck her, she got a condom out and put it on me, she got on top of me and rode me reverse cow girl, I asked her to turn around which she did and carried on riding me whilst DFK, I then laid her on her back and she wrapped her legs round me whilst DFK me, I could take no more and unloaded, we then had a chat and I had to leave, am I allowed to say this girl is VFM :thumbsup:

baltar

she then returned the favour and went down on me OWO, but no fingers

Sounds good but what does this mean?  She doesnt give a hand job you mean?

Offline herbie007

Sorry baltar, I mean when I was going down on her I had 2 fingers in her, but when I said she returned the favour and went down on me, she did not put any fingers in me.

If anybody can explain this better than me please do  :unknown:

Offline tightfoot69

bigone

Sorry baltar, I mean when I was going down on her I had 2 fingers in her, but when I said she returned the favour and went down on me, she did not put any fingers in me.

If anybody can explain this better than me please do  :unknown:
one up the bum no harm done lol ;)

Offline bestbefore

She is in the same flat as sexy baby Elle, and Eva. Have seen Elle who is great. She offers a duo with Jemma.

Offline herbie007

Do you know how much for the duo

Offline spellbackwards

sorry if stupid question but is Jemma English or EE ? not too sure from her profile .

ElleOz

sorry if stupid question but is Jemma English or EE ? not too sure from her profile .

she is welsh.

vt

she is welsh.

Now there's lovely!! ;) ...and a very sensible price!

Offline spellbackwards

thanks.... I will add her to my definite list! she looks f'ckin hot...

Offline spellbackwards

Great girl. More of a girl next door but very sexy.Young with a Great body. A beautiful arse... I have seen a lot of arses and hers is up there with the finest.
I found the tats a turn on but not everybodys taste I suppose. Hardcore french kissing...very important. Deep throat Oral but no CIM as mentioned already . Charged an extra £10 for OWO but at £90 for the hour..... Very Good value.

.... also found her to be  a very charming and intelligent girl with a really friendly manner.

Offline herbie007

Seems like she is upping her prices, I paid £80 including OWO I hope she don't get to greedy  :timeout

Offline tom269u001

Increasing rates - JRC must have paid her a visit!

Offline Rick2468

Thank you for bringing this profile to my attention. Going to visit her today.

Offline supastarjay

nice punt, initially thought this profile was fake, thought she was too hot and cheap for that price, especially being british.

Offline trumps

was interested in going to see this one but the name on the profile has now changed to Alicia Blond.

Could OP confirm whether this is same or different girl ?

Stealthshagger

was interested in going to see this one but the name on the profile has now changed to Alicia Blond.

Could OP confirm whether this is same or different girl ?

its not

Offline herbie007

its not

+1 Teen Jemma was covered in tattoos and had pierced nipples; this girl hasn’t got a tattoo in sight, so it’s a NO from me.

Offline supastarjay

this is her new profile lads

External Link/Members Only

prices seem to have increased