Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elouise_xoxo Farnborough - super duper!  (Read 1654 times)

7 review(s) for Elouise_xoxo (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline luthor

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£110 for 45mins.

Saw this very lovely girl recently and had a great time, I was late, couldn't find the place, must have been best part of of 30 mins delay. However she was completely cool with me and finally got there.

Apartment was nice, discreet and felt comfortable in and out. Met her friend who's name escapes me but she seemed like a bundle of blonde fun and would try next time.

On with the show. Vanilla stuff including owo, toy show with lots of playing and touching, only Anal play wasn't allowed otherwise all go. Kissing wasn't French but was nice enough.

Nice bod, small but good boobs, great bum, I guess she's had kids as kept tum hidden but minor thing. Age wise would say early 30s.

She made me feel at ease and took control, would recommend and would see again. They offer a duo for £120 which I will try next time.

Any questions, please ask.

Offline pong

Mmmmh .... thanks for the review ... the quality of the profile and pictures would not make me spend 150£/h.

Offline luthor

Maybe £150 is too much but £110 for 3/4!hour works just fine for me, plus she's very good.