Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rimming / Prostate massage Manchester  (Read 3724 times)

Offline mmc0161

Good afternoon chaps,
A few years ago Jordan of Karen's in Whitefield introduced me to Rimming and prostate massage. I saw her at Tj's after Karen's but then she dissapeared. I have seen 1 or 2 women since who say they offer rimming and pm but don't seem to do it with very much enthusiasm.
Anyone had any experience of girls who are good at these? Not that I'm not already asking enough but preferably older than mid 30s.
Thanks in advance

stevievee

Offline Clitheroelad

Sascha at GFE in Bury might be worth a try. If shes the same one who uses to work at La Maison I swear to God she must have buried her entire tongue up my ring piece.

Offline Clitheroelad

You could also try Luscious Logan from AW or Celeste at Roses. Also a few girls at LM offer it but check first as the rota and descriptions are not always the most accurate on the web site.

Offline mmc0161

Thanks very much guys, do you know if these girls charge extra for these? It was all included in the rate at TJs. Maybe it's wishful thinking now to think i could get it all included haha.

Offline RimJobBob

Thanks very much guys, do you know if these girls charge extra for these? It was all included in the rate at TJs. Maybe it's wishful thinking now to think i could get it all included haha.

Hannah doesn't charge extra. Great bj too. Also received Ws if you're into that.

Offline threechilliman

Hannah doesn't charge extra. Great bj too. Also received Ws if you're into that.

Uses a nice wine glass as well for it. Very civilised.

tcm

Offline RimJobBob

Uses a nice wine glass as well for it. Very civilised.

tcm

She drank straight from the pump last time :) :yahoo:

Offline gladiator

slightly more mature Andrea aka **Pleasuredome**** would accommodate your requirements, located near the airport.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Clitheroelad

Most parlour girls will charge extra.

Offline LYL

Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline Kendrig

External Link/Members Only

She's good too

Nice one, looks very tasty, are all of her services inclusive with the 1 hour rate

Offline LYL

Anal and swallow extra, even though she said she won't take me up her bum as I'm too big (lool) and asked me very nice to skip the facial because she did not bring any make up lol again.. She's well known, Portia @ Sandy's or Kendra @ La Maison or Teagan Lee... I'll post a review soon
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1