Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely destiny glasgow  (Read 5888 times)

18 review(s) for Lovely Destiny (10 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kornam68

I had lovely destiny on my to do list for sometime but she is difficult sometimes to get a hold of and when she did answer it was difficult to agree a time that suited me ( my fault because I was looking to visit within the hour ). Anyway I had seen that she was available on AW and called and managed to arrange a 1/2 hour at 5.30 on that day. She is based in a ground floor flat in shawlands. I arrived on time and was greeted by destiny in short skirt, bra and pink stockings, heels. Was shown into the rear bedroom and got the paperwork out the way, she left the room for a minute and returned with a nice smile asking what I was looking for. I wanted to savour the moment and was already getting hard so had a nice snog against the wall squeezing her small but perk tits, and groping her fantastic small bottom under her skirt. I asked her to bend over which she did in order to remove her thong to have a nice look and lick of her smooth pussy. Onto the bed for some 69 before popping on a bag and banging her doggy style whilst playing with her small erected nipples. The sight of her perfect tanned ass and arched back made me cum too quick. After a small clean up and some more oral it was on with another bag for a second ride, this time I was able to enjoy a longer screw in several positions. I know there has been different reviews on this girl but I would definitely go back. Good Scottish lass with nice tight body.  :hi:

Offline Courtney

Copy the link at where it says "Link to this Profile Page using" at the bottom of the AW page. :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

homer123

thanks for the review. she looks my type. I'm surprised that she doesn't have more reviews as it says on her profile she's been a member since 2008.

Offline Kornam68

Apologies about the link guys I'm hopeless at that  :hi:

Yeh me too...there are some bad reviews on her. Not t sure if I got lucky. Great body and cum twice in 30 min is a bonus  :D

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Given the comments about her being potentially high/drunk in previous reviews can you comment on that?

Offline The Man With No Name

Glad to see her getting some good feedback again, as I've always been tempted, but kinda put off by her strict weekday Mon-Fri working hours and possibly mechanical nature.

Probably an element of luck in getting her on the right day / in the right mood, as to your enjoyment of the punt as well. But at 60 quid for a cum-twice half hour, wearing the outfit from her photos as you describe, you could make far worse choices.

Offline the fitter

Maybe just maybe, after all the negative reports on here, even some of the positives wouldn't go back, she might have got her act together, and lost the mechanical bit.

mavgoose

Although quite a while ago, I would never ever wish to re visit her. I accept people can change , and her recent pics are of course great. But , experience was negative.

Offline guns

Good review  :thumbsup:
Saw her once about 2 years ago and she did look great and very clean but  something a bit mechanical made me not go back . Not a bad punt by any means but perfect for first timers . Nice looking girl .

Very much thinking all three of the comments immediately below this one, so that just adds to the temptation to try myself. Especially with the lower than average fees involved, as I said.

I'm hoping she has turned over a new leaf, but am still planning to catch her in the right frame of mind on a good hair day, if you get my drift...  :angelgirl:

Offline Happyjose

If she did get her act together she could clean up

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Will need to put her back on the list for a gander.

Offline Clattypats

Good looking girl..thought about it about a year ago..Her scorecard doesn't read too well though..I'll pass :thumbsdown:

Offline johnjo72

Apologies about the link guys I'm hopeless at that  :hi:

Yeh me too...there are some bad reviews on her. Not t sure if I got lucky. Great body and cum twice in 30 min is a bonus  :D

I concur had a great time with her , will stick a review on when I get the time, was worried about all the negatives but she was fine with me and in 1/2 hour 2 pops with her initiating the 2nd one GVFM

Offline nobo

I can't fault her for £60. Takes a good pounding, hence reason i go back every few months.

I concur had a great time with her , will stick a review on when I get the time, was worried about all the negatives but she was fine with me and in 1/2 hour 2 pops with her initiating the 2nd one GVFM

Good to hear.

I can't fault her for £60. Takes a good pounding, hence reason i go back every few months.

Wonderfully succinct. Well said sir!  :D

laim1690

She has just went on my HL,Im going to try and get this done before the end of next week.

Offline Kornam68

I can't really comment on her drug or alcohol thing. I have only seen her the once. As I say I may have been lucky that day. I too was put off from previous reviews. If your going to try her I would suggest booking in advance. It would be good to see other reviews on her  :rolleyes: