Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony babes in Yorkshire  (Read 23103 times)

Offline p3ngu1n

CHANTEL SEXY EBANO
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just popped up in Leeds. No reviews. Claims to be Spanish. Decent list of usual services (but no 'A' Levels).
Profile pics look shopped but looks FAF.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline wolfiesmith69

Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline p3ngu1n

Look at that arse!!!

Unfortunately, the cynic in makes me think the reality would be pretty far from those shopped pics

Offline wristjob

CHANTEL SEXY EBANO
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just popped up in Leeds. No reviews. Claims to be Spanish. Decent list of usual services (but no 'A' Levels).
Profile pics look shopped but looks FAF.

I phoned her up today. Everything covered so no OWO/CIM etc. Sounded very Romanian to me.

Offline p3ngu1n

I phoned her up today. Everything covered so no OWO/CIM etc. Sounded very Romanian to me.

Has all the hallmarks of a Romanian-esque punt. Did she say where she's based? Is it Leeds or Sheffield?

Offline wristjob

Has all the hallmarks of a Romanian-esque punt. Did she say where she's based? Is it Leeds or Sheffield?

Leeds but kind of irrelevant surely? I phoned for a punt on sunday and she said she's moving sat or sun, can't remember. She sounded Rom so I asked about services and no surpises.

Offline p3ngu1n

Leeds but kind of irrelevant surely? I phoned for a punt on sunday and she said she's moving sat or sun, can't remember. She sounded Rom so I asked about services and no surpises.

There was a black lass with similar pics (we'd be talking over a year ago, plus) who appeared in Horsforth in Leeds - I rang her and she too sounded Romanian. The profile didn't last long - got my spidey sense tingling.

Offline frankkenny

Realise she's moved on now, but I saw her when she was visiting Bedfordshire.  The house/room was Romanian-esque (that's de rigeur in Luton) but those pictures weren't shopped at all.  She's definitely Black/Latina (half Dominican and half cuban, if I remember) and was sexy AF!  Obviously communication was somewhat limited but overall her English wasn't the worst I've come across.

Offline p3ngu1n

Realise she's moved on now, but I saw her when she was visiting Bedfordshire.  The house/room was Romanian-esque (that's de rigeur in Luton) but those pictures weren't shopped at all.  She's definitely Black/Latina (half Dominican and half cuban, if I remember) and was sexy AF!  Obviously communication was somewhat limited but overall her English wasn't the worst I've come across.

Be great if you could bang out a review pal