Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo of Sandys  (Read 652 times)

Gaz1210

Hi. Has anyone got an idea of where cleo went to? I saw her at sandys prestwich about 5 years ago.
Thanks

Offline cueball

Oooo that rings a bell... I think I might have her saved in my "girls from years ago" hotlist....

I'll have a quick look shall I?

Gaz1210

Offline scutty brown

Yes please buddy

do you understand the meaning of the word "sarcasm"?

Offline cueball

Yes please buddy

The mists of time and all that, after all it were as you say, 5 years ago.... that's a lot of coffee, biscuits and jeremy Kyle, but, I've struck gold my new friend, I've only gone and found her.....
External Link/Members Only

I've got it right haven't I  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

surely hard to tell under that executioner's mask.
I've got nightmare visions of her on a scaffold complete with axe and rope

what was that old medieval torture for people who refused to plead in court? "Pressed to death"? She'd just have to sit on you to kill you
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 08:29:44 pm by scutty brown »

Gaz1210

Haha funny bastard.
I posted that cause I thought someone may know where she had gone!!!
Obviously I shouldn't if I'm just gonna get daft replies back

Offline NigelF

The mists of time and all that, after all it were as you say, 5 years ago.... that's a lot of coffee, biscuits and jeremy Kyle, but, I've struck gold my new friend, I've only gone and found her.....

Here is an AW review from "Cakeboy1969": Wonderful lady and my god she can squirt if you know what your doing, well worth a visit especially when she's on period. I will be back again to taste her

If she stayed away from cake(boy) then she might be a bit more appealing. Her cup size is fucking L!

Offline cueball

Haha funny bastard.

Is that not her then gazza?  :D

You want another trawl doing?

Offline NigelF

Haha funny bastard.

The question was daft too though. 5 years can be well over a lifetime for a WG! I suppose it was still worth asking but it does grate when you've contributed absolutely nothing to this site (even if you only just found it).

Gaz1210

Jesus.  I thought this site would have been helpful! Obviously not! Yeah it probably was a daft question but it's hard to find a decent fuck and she was a dirt bag!

OK what about Electra??

I saw her just before sandys shut!

Sorry if I've pissed people off!

Offline cueball

You've not pissed anybody off gazza

OK what about Electra??
Oooo now that rings a bell, I think I've got her in my "not as long ago as the other one" hotlist....
I'll have a look shall I? :D

Gaz1210

You've not pissed anybody off gazza
Oooo now that rings a bell, I think I've got her in my "not as long ago as the other one" hotlist....
I'll have a look shall I? :D
Comedian you ain't ya??

Offline cueball

Comedian you ain't ya??

Is that a "yes, please find her for me"?

Offline NigelF

Jesus.  I thought this site would have been helpful! Obviously not! Yeah it probably was a daft question but it's hard to find a decent fuck and she was a dirt bag!

OK what about Electra??

I saw her just before sandys shut!

Generally, it's nice when you've put in some effort to search too. Having said that it can be rather hard, especially on this site where even the advanced search is fairly limited in functionality. I decided to see what would happen if I tried to find Electra for you and I may have had a partial result, apparently she's working here (in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire): External Link/Members Only

My source (on the 2nd page of the SS where are they now thread):

Electra is available on monday

Gaz1210

Generally, it's nice when you've put in some effort to search too. Having said that it can be rather hard, especially on this site where even the advanced search is fairly limited in functionality. I decided to see what would happen if I tried to find Electra for you and I may have had a partial result, apparently she's working here (in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire): External Link/Members Only

My source (on the 2nd page of the SS where are they now thread):
Thanks.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Looks like Cueball has reeled a live one in this time  :D

Gaz don't take it personally it's a standing joke with new members who simply come on asking for favours and info before they have put anything in however I see you only joined today and have already done a review so welcome aboard as genuine reviewing members are very welcome (and it helps if you can take a bit of ribbing too  :thumbsup:)

Offline NigelF

Gaz don't take it personally it's a standing joke with new members who simply come on asking for favours and info before they have put anything in however I see you only joined today and have already done a review so welcome aboard as genuine reviewing members are very welcome (and it helps if you can take a bit of ribbing too  :thumbsup:)

I think that review was probably him posting this question in the wrong section! If you try to look at his review, nothing comes up. However everything you've said is of course correct.

My favourite part of cueball's posts are the "excuses" for their looks. They're funny but not so OTT than an unsuspecting poster wouldn't click on them. In this case: "5 years ago.... that's a lot of coffee, biscuits and jeremy Kyle"  :lol:

Offline LYL

Very helpful review I should add!
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1

Carlos99

I have missed both Cleo and Amelia of Sandys, also Emma from Arabesque, where are they?

Offline Blackpool Rock

I have missed both Cleo and Amelia of Sandys, also Emma from Arabesque, where are they?
Looks like you also missed the place closed over a year ago, count yourself lucky Cueball isn't active at the moment  :D