Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nid - Atherton  (Read 858 times)

Offline Vincero

External Link/Members Only

After my well documented outcall fiasco and taking on board comments I decided to start off with a visit to Nid.

Comms: good, time and location arranged the night before and then a more detailed text to the exact location prior to the punt.

Location : Atherton, there is a free car park nearby but it is busy.

Venue : very easy to find with Nids instructions. House clean and tidy and the massage room was warm , soft lighting, relaxing music , chair and massage table. 

Nid : quite pretty in her mid forties and was wearing short black skirt and black top.

Services : 1 hr massage + HE for £60.

Massage : lay down on my front and Nid started to massage my back , arms and legs.
Anyway by the time she finished my back and I got to my front I reckon 35-40 mins had gone and I was wondering if I was getting a HE. Then she starts on my legs with small touches and strokes on my cock and balls.
Finally she asks 1 or 2 and I replied 2 straight away. It didn't take long for her 2 handed action for me to shoot my load and then she kind of like milked me dry with gentle squeezes.
Cleaned up then obviously and carried on with the massage but there wasn't enough time for me to recover for a 2nd pop.
Finished up with Nid giving me a warm soapy bed bath to get all the oil off. Nid said next time she would get her timings better and I get my second pop.

Paid her and left

Verdict : glad I went