Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Sexy Milf --- Rochdale  (Read 5176 times)

7 review(s) for Horny-Sexy-Milf (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cash2spare

Seen this oldie a week or so ago as needs must. External Link/Members Only
End house on a street full of asians but easy to park right outside (difficult to find on sat nav though)
£70 for 45 minutes, 10 minutes of sex max and 35 minutes of listening to her babble on about bollocks.
Inside it's a shit tip, pets in cages everywhere, smells of smoke and bedroom on ground floor hasn't been cleaned since adam was a lad.
If she's 49 I'm a china man lol More like 59. Body pics are spot on. Talks non-stop to kill time. Blow job is not deep throat and barely gets your bell end in her mouth. Pussy is okay trimmed nicely. Not very enthusiastic or with it really. Very poor shag, I could get better on POF lol.
One to avoid me thinks but hey just my opinion.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 12:56:37 pm by cash2spare »

Offline cueball

I don't know why but her profile looks like a punt with her would be just as op describes.

Never fancied a go with this one if I'm honest, especially after seeing the face pics she has on display.

johndids

Saw her years ago, pretty much inline with th OP.

Humping away a a cat appears from nowhere, odd pets, smelt of fags and cat.

Would agree one to avoid

daveyleigh

Pet smells would have put me right off...

Now I like and older women myself but Jesus she'd scare a police horse, what where you thinking ? lol

Offline MrMog

Another example of why AW ratings are worth shit.

Offline cash2spare

Pet smells would have put me right off...

Now I like and older women myself but Jesus she'd scare a police horse, what where you thinking ? lol

We've all done it mate, when you are as horny as fuck and a tarts available immediately then the cock rules the brain.
It's part of life's journey and another lesson learned lol

Offline threechilliman

I had a meet booked and backed out last minute. Thank fuck!

tcm

Offline cash2spare

I had a meet booked and backed out last minute. Thank fuck!

tcm

Glad to have been of help mate.

Offline thelizard

Yeah me too, I've had a conversation with her for a possible meet, but the area looks rough as fook .

Offline thelizard

Offline Home Alone

I cringe to admit that I saw this woman about 9/10 years ago under a different name.

Can't believe she's still a WG!! :scare:

Offline Aviator17

Offline Side dna

Well that's a good vid site I've never seen before, respect to you for the punt and putting it out there

Offline Terryray

i seen her 12 months ago right about the animals i hate snakes , but she was friendly and helpful I finished up in the wrong street 2 miles away but got their in the end many of the likes were off menu but it wasn't all bad ,but since found better that i see every week absolutely wild if i get fed up with it. ill pass it along and it only 1 mile up the road

Offline cash2spare

i seen her 12 months ago right about the animals i hate snakes , but she was friendly and helpful I finished up in the wrong street 2 miles away but got their in the end many of the likes were off menu but it wasn't all bad ,but since found better that i see every week absolutely wild if i get fed up with it. ill pass it along and it only 1 mile up the road

any chance of a hint who this babe is then mate?

Offline Hot tongue

I want to cum on her face too.

goldwing1

I`ve met her, not bad for £80 an hour, got what I ordered so no complaints.

Funny thing, I text her - i`m on the 409  bus, i`ll be in your postcode in 10 mins - text back, told me which stop to get off at and she`ll be waiting for me - and she was.

Offline Access

any chance of a hint who this babe is then mate?
hes only done 3 reviews.. surely it’s one of them?

MW96

I`ve met her, not bad for £80 an hour, got what I ordered so no complaints.

Funny thing, I text her - i`m on the 409  bus, i`ll be in your postcode in 10 mins - text back, told me which stop to get off at and she`ll be waiting for me - and she was.

likewise mate. Saved me walking around through the streets as where she tells you to get off you just walk straight. I dont remember her exact address but I can easily find it on google maps via memory of the surrounding area.

Offline Schuey

In the words of the immortal Billy Gibbons..."I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole"

Offline rocket88

I had a punt with her a number of years ago before I was a member of this forum. My memory of her was the constant talking about her personal life which I found off putting. I had no intention of returning.

Offline rovingman

I've cum on her face.

External Link/Members Only

Ha.. nice one! Good way to keep her talking less too..! had a punt -  not long ago..... had to try once she has been on AW for decades

MW96

are there any other videos of her about ive seen her a few times but from a different POV will be interwsting.

Offline Terryray

External Link/Members Only
looks like the barmaid in our local Wetherspoons, sue  good knockers, boy friend built like a 6ft 6 guerrilla in this case, do not covert another mans ass