Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie Lily - Bayswater 1 hr Bath and B2B  (Read 8493 times)

Offline bungry

OK, so have been looking at this advert for a while :

External Link/Members Only

Yes, photos crap etc but I was just feeling turned on by it because I wanted to have a bath with a girl and would allow me to tick it off my list.

Text her and quickly got a reply back from the number on this advert :

which are obviously fake photos.  I ask if 1hr bath massage included mutual touching to which she said yes and supplied the address in Bayswater.  I booked a time for 1:30 and ask her to send me a photo of her.  She sent one face photo by MMS.  She was gorgeous.  At this point, my dick took over and before I knew it I was already driving to her location.

Parked up nearby on pay and display for £4 something and had to walk past the place about 10 times because it looked so dodgy.  Not the apartment but the arrangement being off backpage.  I thought I was surely going to get mugged but that photo was still in my head.

Eventually plucked up the courage to go in.  Got in, she opened the door and this girl opened the door who sort of looked like the picture (might have been 5 years ago photo when she was about 20), but she still looked hot and had made an effort.  She opened the door in sexy bra and knickers and she had the best body (in my opinion) I have been with.  We went into the room and she started stroking my shoulders etc while sitting on the bed (clothes still on) .  She said she was still waiting for the bath to fill up.  She was very talkative as if she had known you for ages.  Felt at ease straight away.  Handed over the cash which she went to stash and came back after 2 minutes.

Came back in, more stroking and then said the bath is ready.  Went in to bathroom (which was nice and clean).  She stripped and had the lovliest perky boobs I have seen.  Her body was perfect and right to my taste.  I got in the bath first and then she got in on top of me cowgirl.  She soaped me down whilst we chatted.  I then pulled her towards me and she started DFK'ing me big time.  Now, I am not a kissing type with tongues so I pulled away a bit.  Made her lay next to me (which was a bit tight in the bath), put my arm behind her and starting playing with her bum hole (no fingers insode though).  I then sucked her tits like I was sucking a fresh Mcdonalds milkshake straw!  Bit them and she jumped a bit.  Stayed in the bath for about 15 minutes.

Got out and dried, then went back to the room where I lay down on my front.  She started her B2B.  Plenty of reach unders, CC swipes (and the CC swipes were not light swipes, but hard rubbing my crack).  She then rubbed her body/tits all over my back.  During this time she get DFK'ing my ears which felt great.  Her tongue going all the way in and practically tickling my brain.  That went on for about 20 minutes and then she asked me to turn over.  PLenty of full body slides and I was a bit nervous that at some points I was going to slip in bareback but luckily it did not.  She tried DFK'ing again but I pulled away and eventually came while she was on me cowgirl position (not with me in her).

She then lay down next to me and we chatted for about 10 minutes where she said she would like to make love to me and that next time we could do some naughty stuff.  I asked what and she got embarrassed.

She told me the phone number is an agency.  There were 2 other girls working in the flat.

Overall, can't get her out of my head.

Offline bungry

Just to add :

- B2B done with room temp baby oil.  But not enough to make this a neg.
- have seen Karina from the same place today....was even more explosive.  Will review shortly
- room was clean but small, towels felt clean and fresh.
- bathroom and shower was good and clean.

Please don't ask me for the photo as I deleted it.  I never keep anything on my phone (punting phone) for longer than 5 minutes as I have nearly got caught in the past where I forgot to delete stuff before.

Offline bungry

and paid £120 for the hour which is way over my price point but allowed me to tick off my bucket list.

Offline cigano8

Great review cheers Bungry  :thumbsup:

Have seen both the ads and thought one looked too good to be true. You said there's others working from flat is there a way to know for sure which girl you're booking?

Also- have only ever done massage spa while in OZ and they have it right over there-  it's fantastic it was pretty regular occurrence over there too. Haven't found a decent one down here yet so their shared bath experience sounds good!

Offline bungry

You can either ask the Agency number to text you their photos and decide.  Karinas photo was accurate, Caroline was accurate (but she had makeup on in her photo) and Lily was was probably 75% accurate.

Yes, I hardly trust backpage but this turned out to be great....both with Lily and Karina.  Best thing is to try and be strong and walk.

I am comfortable with this agency now and would return to see Lily or Karina.  I would go for the 1hr but I normally do not pay more than £80 for the hour and these are at £100.  But these girls seem to let you mutual massage and would let you cum more than once so it all becomes the same anyway.

Offline bungry

btw, Lily does the bath but Karina does not state she does.

Offline jimijimi

Thank you OP.
I had a great time with Lily today.
Review to follow but just a quick note.
She was really a kind of GFE massage close to FS.
Lots of DFK and allows touching everywhere.
She told me the extra £30 OWO and £30 for sex but I didn't opt for.

Offline bungry

OK thanks J.

I did not know she charges extras....and I would skip the extra charges as £100 for B2B is over my price point anyway (I normally stick to £80 for the hour).

I would however go back just for the B2B massage.....

Monsieur69

Thanks for the great review. Do all 3 girls use one agency contact number?

Offline jimijimi

OK thanks J.

I did not know she charges extras....and I would skip the extra charges as £100 for B2B is over my price point anyway (I normally stick to £80 for the hour).

I would however go back just for the B2B massage.....

I was there 30min for £60.
If you stay longer extras might be cheaper but I'm not sure.
She is not a clock watcher anyway so I think it's still VFM.

Offline wettam06

Who did you see? the girl in the first or second link?

Offline jimijimi

Who did you see? the girl in the first or second link?

I saw Lily but the pics on the both ads are not the girl at all.
She is blond.
Facially not exactly my type but I think she is above average, YMMV though.

Offline bungry

OK I saw Lily for 1 hr bath @ £120....and the way she was implying it was that FS would be included when I saw her next time.  Who knows what it would be though if I booked again.  TBH I was just satisfied with the extreme B2B she gave me.

Offline bungry

jimijimi, please submit a review so I can compare the experience you got with mine.... thx

Offline cigano8

jimijimi, please submit a review so I can compare the experience you got with mine.... thx

Yes would be good to hear. I'm a fan of FBSM as well and will be visiting her in any case when i'm in town next month.

Offline jimijimi

Will do :thumbsup:

Offline dupor

OK, so have been looking at this advert for a while :

Yes, photos crap etc but I was just feeling turned on by it because I wanted to have a bath with a girl and would allow me to tick it off my list.

Text her and quickly got a reply back from the number on this advert :

which are obviously fake photos.  I ask if 1hr bath massage included mutual touching to which she said yes and supplied the address in Bayswater.  I booked a time for 1:30 and ask her to send me a photo of her.  She sent one face photo by MMS.  She was gorgeous.  At this point, my dick took over and before I knew it I was already driving to her location.

Parked up nearby on pay and display for £4 something and had to walk past the place about 10 times because it looked so dodgy.  Not the apartment but the arrangement being off backpage.  I thought I was surely going to get mugged but that photo was still in my head.

Eventually plucked up the courage to go in.  Got in, she opened the door and this girl opened the door who sort of looked like the picture (might have been 5 years ago photo when she was about 20), but she still looked hot and had made an effort.  She opened the door in sexy bra and knickers and she had the best body (in my opinion) I have been with.  We went into the room and she started stroking my shoulders etc while sitting on the bed (clothes still on) .  She said she was still waiting for the bath to fill up.  She was very talkative as if she had known you for ages.  Felt at ease straight away.  Handed over the cash which she went to stash and came back after 2 minutes.

Came back in, more stroking and then said the bath is ready.  Went in to bathroom (which was nice and clean).  She stripped and had the lovliest perky boobs I have seen.  Her body was perfect and right to my taste.  I got in the bath first and then she got in on top of me cowgirl.  She soaped me down whilst we chatted.  I then pulled her towards me and she started DFK'ing me big time.  Now, I am not a kissing type with tongues so I pulled away a bit.  Made her lay next to me (which was a bit tight in the bath), put my arm behind her and starting playing with her bum hole (no fingers insode though).  I then sucked her tits like I was sucking a fresh Mcdonalds milkshake straw!  Bit them and she jumped a bit.  Stayed in the bath for about 15 minutes.

Got out and dried, then went back to the room where I lay down on my front.  She started her B2B.  Plenty of reach unders, CC swipes (and the CC swipes were not light swipes, but hard rubbing my crack).  She then rubbed her body/tits all over my back.  During this time she get DFK'ing my ears which felt great.  Her tongue going all the way in and practically tickling my brain.  That went on for about 20 minutes and then she asked me to turn over.  PLenty of full body slides and I was a bit nervous that at some points I was going to slip in bareback but luckily it did not.  She tried DFK'ing again but I pulled away and eventually came while she was on me cowgirl position (not with me in her).

She then lay down next to me and we chatted for about 10 minutes where she said she would like to make love to me and that next time we could do some naughty stuff.  I asked what and she got embarrassed.

She told me the phone number is an agency.  There were 2 other girls working in the flat.

Overall, can't get her out of my head.

Thanks for this,saw her last night she is fantastic!!!

Offline afm

Thanks for sharing, I'll have to give this a try sometime!

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for this,saw her last night she is fantastic!!!
You could do a review, too  :hi:
Having seen her off the back of someone's contribution... you know how it goes...

Offline bungry

I tried to book Lily today and text the agency.  I wanted 2 hours.  1 hr b2b followed by 1 hr Sensual massage.  They came back and said £180.  I asked them that the price should be reduced because I am staying longer and they came back confused.  They asked me why.  I said...well 30 mins is £60 and 1hr is £100, not £120.  So, you the longer you stay the more discount you get.  They still did not get it.

I am not paying £180.  I was expecting the price to be £160.  So even though I had a good time with her, I thought fuck it and decided to go an see someone else.

Offline lebon121

Lily the polish masseuse is back and i met her couple of times before and last time was on monday the 27th  at 7.30pm . I was her last client. She is blond slim tall and she provides a great service. I was more than happier after the massage . I just want to confirm. She  does extra service for extra money. We had a mutual erotic body to body massage. I fucked her mind up with my sensual method  So it was very intense and ended by having a great long  intercourse, of course i paid extra £40 so the total i paid for the punt was £120 i have popped twice.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 10:44:36 am by lebon121 »
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline 76shen

Lily the polish masseuse is back and i met her couple of times before and last time was on monday the 27th  at 7.30pm . I was her last client. She is blond slim tall and she provides a great service. I was more than happier after the massage . I just want to confirm. She  does extra service for extra money. We had a mutual erotic body to body massage. I fucked her mind up with my sensual method  So it was very intense and ended by having a great long  intercourse, of course i paid extra £40 so the total i paid for the punt was £120 i have popped twice.

The price they charge are £80 Sensual massage, -  £100 b2b, - £120  massage in Bath.
If you had b2b. and than paid an extra £40. how comes you only paid £120.

Offline bungry

The way he probably paid less is by being clever!

Go in there asking for £80 sensual and they say to her that I will pay you £40 cash in hand for full service without the agency involved.