Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X CuteKatie x in Bristol  (Read 1263 times)

15 review(s) for x-CuteKatie-x (13 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline timstella

External Link/Members Only

This was my second visit to Katie. The first was good, the second better.

Physically she is pretty much my personal ideal. She is slim (she says skinny, I say very fit and toned) but not in unhealthy way: she has beautiful limbs and nice smooth skin, a lovely figure generally and small breasts with nice erect nipples. Dark almond eyes, pretty facial features and long very dark hair. Clean and fresh too.

We met in a flat in the Horfield area, which was decorated in a creative and interesting style, giving the impression of someone who takes care of herself and her environment. She was wearing normal clothes which I prefer: a black stretch skirt and top, with nice underwear and black hold ups underneath. Katie is easy to strike up a conversation with but she doesn't use chat to delay or shorten the sex bit. Fairly soon we were in the bedroom with a glass of prosecco each, and clothes came off pretty quick.

She is very responsive, but not submissive. She likes things to be pretty equal in terms of control I think. She is very good at all the aspects of sex I enjoy: excellent oral, fantastic feel entering her in missionary, eye contact, kissing, long slim legs akimbo etc. She straddled me for oral on her, and started enjoying proceedings quite a bit. We did quite a bit of her on top, which she seems to love and which produced at least one and possibly two orgasms for her. She is not a loud moaner thank god, her enjoyment is expressed in her face, her eyes closing, her body tensing and then some lovely subtle shudders and a relaxed collapse onto me.

She pleasured me very expertly too, and my own two orgasms were some of the most intense I have had recently. She wanted a massage, which is an indulgence I might not always agree to, but in this case I really felt like helping her relax, so I massaged her while very gently fucking her from behind as she lay on her tummy. More of her on top, followed by my second cum with her lying by me, kissing me and gently tugging me till the jets of spunk were released.

I was very aroused for the whole 90 minutes, and left very satisfied and keen to revisit soon. She does like to get to know someone I think: she seemed much more relaxed on this second visit. I can't really think of any negatives. She doesn't do CIM, which would normally be a service I would take advantage of, but I find her so good to have sex with in other ways that I don't miss it.

So in summary, lovely looking, intelligent, horny girl, courteous communications, nice environment, satisfying, mutually pleasurable and quite intense sex. What's not to like? Highly recommended

Offline TerryTibbs

Great review Tim......

If only I could get a booking with her!  :dash:

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I have a high regard for Katie, sexy voice as well.........that helps with me.