Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim Glasgow  (Read 3221 times)

4 review(s) for HOT AND SEXY KIMI (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline HawCotter

External Link/Members Only

Saw Kim at a flat in Dennistoun not long ago.

Flat was fine, on one of the drives, first floor, clean close etc..

Was shown into a nice clean room, strange sofa bed type thing where you could sit down and stretch your legs out.

Kim herself is an attractive girl about mid 30s, tall with long dark hair.

Quite a hard looking face but sexy with it, like she could give as hard as she would get.

Stripped off then sat on the sofa which was amazing when she went down and started giving OWO.

Great technique, good mouth action and not too much hands.

Swapped into 69 with lots of fingering before she mounted me and nearly broke the couch.

All in all a good ride with no complaints.

The neg points were no anal included despite advertising it. (She does state on her profile extra £30 now) and during the bj she asked if i wanted her friend to join. Which doesn't sound bad but as a rule I always like to keep on the right side of the law and stick with indis.

Enjoyed but probably won't go back, to be honest SexySami made me take an interest in Polish girls but none of them so far have came anywhere close to her so I am maybe judging them a bit harshly.

Offline muffherwell91

External Link/Members Only

Kim herself is an attractive girl about mid 30s
I notice her AW profile says 27, I assume you think mid 30s is more realistic?

Offline Happyjose

I notice her AW profile says 27, I assume you think mid 30s is more realistic?

Yesterday was his swansong. Probably won't be back to answer your question

Offline Scotsmac

I had this profile in my hot list when it was x new kimi x working in the high rise in Anniesland. Must have sold her profile or maybe it is her with new location.