Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie For Play - Milton Keynes  (Read 1159 times)

5 review(s) for Rosie_for_play (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline LurkNoMore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Made a last minute booking after ending up in MK. She asked my name, age and nationality as she dont see foreigners.

Was given sat nav to a local location so she could make sure a wasn't a time waster, and once i had told her where i was, was then given her real address which was 5 mins away.

She has a bedroom with ensuite in a house share, and when i asked she said the other rooms were also occupied by working girls which could mean this is a target for police and the neighbours defiantly know whats going on, but its the sort of place where i dont think anyone cares.

Rosie is a BBW with HUGE tits. Started off with DFK, a bit of her teasing me and OWO.

I got her on the bed and started going down on her which she responded well to. It was at this point she squirted!! never experienced this before and it surprised the hell out of me, think i now know how girls feels when i CIM.

Sex in mis before cumming on her tits.

Short chat before round 2 which i did her doggy, then straddled her face while she licked my balls and finished over her tits and stomach.

All in all, a good punt.