Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbie Rosa in Cardiff  (Read 2740 times)

Offline MrT2017

Hi all

Has anyone seen Abbie Rosa in Cardiff? She looks so intriguing, really naughty eyes! But she hasn't got many photos in her gallery... just wandered what others have experienced with her. It's too fiddly to post a link from my phone!

Thanks

Offline ampersand

Just an observation, but when your first post is a request for information and you can't be bothered to take the time to post the link that will make it easier for those you are asking to help you find the lady you are asking about, it is unlikely that you will receive much of a response.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 10:24:47 pm by aardvark »

Offline BillyPilgrim

She is well known and has several reviews under her previous account name, "This is Jewel."
Opinion is divided, but most people's gripe was her 10 year old profile pics. She has replaced those with more recent images, so what you is now what you get.

Offline Steelworker

I just saw this and I have to say I was underwhelmed by the experience a few months back. Perhaps it was that we just didn't connect. Pretty, well presented with nice big tits. Not slim. Noisy dog in house, smelt of smoke inside. Quite chatty and pleasant No FK, thrust tits in my face, all very unenthusiastic. Paid for an hour but left early. Maybe it was me but I'll not be returning.

np500

Yep saw her , all I have to say is in the above discussion. Good work G.

Offline MrT2017

OK, thanks for the info gents.... I think I'll avoid this one then!