Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried "His and her wellbeing" in Brentwood, Essex?  (Read 3960 times)

Offline randyandy1174

Not sure if they offer any extras there or not.

Anyone been there?

Offline muddy funxter

is that the one that has moved to Colchester?

Offline Mij

Hi,

Yep, been a few times. Extras (so far) on offer limited to HE for 20, or topless for 40. Good thorough massage though as well. Be warned they do use strong scented oil / balm, and I've never been offered a shower after, so have a definitive plan for afterwards....no straight back to your wife / gf, etc, or out on the town! :)

Try to get Dar if she is working. Very pretty! Mid 20's I'd say.

You get a sweetie and a bottle of water afterwards too. Nice touch. Free parking up the road past the railway station for 2 hours too, or a 2-3 min walk from the train station if coming by train.

Cheers,
Mij
 :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 09:28:29 am by Mij »

Offline randyandy1174

Thanks Mij

I took a chance and see Dar, had a great massage and extra a £20, asked for topless but no such luck.

Have you seen any other girls there??

Offline Belgarion

Interesting. Been there a couple of times but no extras were offered. Just a very good massage

Will revisit and see if I can see the lady in question

Offline Mij

Interesting. Been there a couple of times but no extras were offered. Just a very good massage

Will revisit and see if I can see the lady in question

Odd! I've been there 6 or 7 times and have had extras of one sort or another each time. Seen Dar 3 times, and about 3/4 others each once (stopped keeping count of my exploits as it was scary how much I was spending....much better to be blindly ignorant!)

Maybe I just look like a dirty old man! :)

Offline Belgarion

Odd! I've been there 6 or 7 times and have had extras of one sort or another each time. Seen Dar 3 times, and about 3/4 others each once (stopped keeping count of my exploits as it was scary how much I was spending....much better to be blindly ignorant!)

Maybe  :D

I was offered a 4 hands massage once which I said I would take when I came back.

The lady that gave me a massage did compliment me of a few things but that was about it. I did ask if I should completely strip but she said I should keep the boxers on  :cry:

Will try again

Offline randyandy1174

Who is your favourite there??

Offline Mij

Got to say Dar really. She really gets into it and is quite passionate about it. Lots of close eye contact too.

Last time had a happy 'middle' as she said she thought that would be best....then continued the massage, then an attempt at a happy ending too, but I was far too relaxed by then...was nice to see her try though! :)

Offline dieseldriver

Got to say Dar really. She really gets into it and is quite passionate about it. Lots of close eye contact too.

Last time had a happy 'middle' as she said she thought that would be best....then continued the massage, then an attempt at a happy ending too, but I was far too relaxed by then...was nice to see her try though! :)

I had a "happy middle" when visiting Zen Therapy (opposite Upminster Briidge station). Half way through was asked if like a HE? So got jerked then. Bit of a disappointment though. Paid for the hour, but once jerked, didn't feel like the rest of massage. On a Saturday night. So will return on a different night and see if I can get it at the end of massage?