Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh bunny blues eyes  (Read 1446 times)

king072016

Meet Savvie a while back but been busy with writing review

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Meet: 30 mins
Cost: £100

Originally called to make a booking to see a different girl but she wasn't available so ended up booking Savvie instead

Got her apartment knocked on the door and Savvie opened the door and greeted me with a kiss. She was wear a purple one piece (pic of her in her 1 piece on her profile, middle pic) and dressing gown.

She's a pretty girl but she is slightly bigger than what her profile states but she had HUGE tits tho you can't tell they have been enhanced

I'm not a fan of massive tits

Into the bedroom with mirrors, paper work sorted and a quick shower, onto the bed and started of kissing, then into DFK. Savvie worked her way down and started giving owo.

She was lying next to me while she was giving owo and started playing with her pussy, started fingering her with one finger, then 2 fingers, she got really wet, so I thought I'd return the favour by giving her RO

On with raincoat and started off in cowgirl, then doggy and finished off in mish

After that had a quick shower and little chat and left

Overall 7/10

Would I return: not sure if I would, great girl and did enjoy my time but I just didn't click with her like I have with other girls

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Nice one King.  :hi:

She's been on my HL for a while. But at £180/hr there are others girls at similar or lower prices I've favoured over Savvie. Maybe I should just take the 30min option as you did.

As much as this is, of course, a business transaction, the best punts are those where this is some chemistry. Sounds like it wasn't quite there on this occasion

king072016

Nice one King.  :hi:

She's been on my HL for a while. But at £180/hr there are others girls at similar or lower prices I've favoured over Savvie. Maybe I should just take the 30min option as you did.

As much as this is, of course, a business transaction, the best punts are those where this is some chemistry. Sounds like it wasn't quite there on this occasion

Thanks GP  :thumbsup:

Unfortunately it wasn't there this time, if you looked my other reviews you'll see that I've clicked with the other girls.

I'd say 30 mins is a good option and if your happy go for longer next time

np500

What G P says, looks a bit big for my liking, ( not knocking her in any way ) and if I'm going to take on a punt with a girl I'm not sure about ( from a personal point of view ) I'm not paying £ 180 for the the pleasure ( an hour being my preferred booking period )  good honest review Mr king.

king072016

What G P says, looks a bit big for my liking, ( not knocking her in any way ) and if I'm going to take on a punt with a girl I'm not sure about ( from a personal point of view ) I'm not paying £ 180 for the the pleasure ( an hour being my preferred booking period )  good honest review Mr king.

Thanks red  :thumbsup:

Honesty is the best way

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review King.  I have seen Savvie twice so far and enjoyed my time with her.  She has put her prices up since I last saw her though.

king072016

Nice review King.  I have seen Savvie twice so far and enjoyed my time with her.  She has put her prices up since I last saw her though.

Thanks MrD  :thumbsup:

She has put her price up, I won't be rushing back. I always book 30 mins first and if I click I'll increase next booking to an hour or even longer.

Like I've done with Kandice, each time I've visited her I've booked longer 1 hour then 2 hours, then 3 hours plus overnight and sometimes I've seen her twice a week.

Offline Johnboy2758

im going to see her next week